Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Lunar Tide needs a host

View previous topic  As3 Dev Zone Post :: Post FULLTILT (temp host needed)  View next topic  
AJ
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Lunar Tide needs a host Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lunar Tide is rund by Naab and Me umm screennam123 is hosting it right now but its almost done so naab and i think we should get another host, Lunar Tide is a squad as well. We have a Elim arena with an elim bot....We have a duel arena that isn't finnished yet...The players are suposto find the flags and base and pick up alot of greens to make there ship the best it can be. The style of the zone is flagging, u get a flag and hide it and wait till the jp goes up. Theres a center lvz thats a half moon with the letters that make up Lunar Tide thats was given to use by CyberSnipe. If you think u can host this type of zone please let use know, Thank you - Naab - MGS+

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I recognize those safe tiles from SSCU 17th Parallel =/
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Sonic VI
Font color

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

me to
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AJ
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

sigh don't yell at me tell naab that he made most of the map, and does it matter if we have 1 same tile as another zone? well i don't think so....
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yes it does matter
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Jmunky85
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

actually no it doesn't matter. How can you stake a claim on a safe tile that is that simple ot make? You can't (or should't). I could unserstand if there were custom graphics being used, but thats just rediculos. There are only so many decorations that can be made for a safe tile, using lines.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Jonus
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Here are some safe tiles I just whipped up for you. Pick one you like and use it so people will stop complaining icon_smile.gif

Your tileset was used as a template to make these, extract the safe tile you like from it and put it onto your tileset.

Jonus

lts.png - 71.61 KB
File downloaded or viewed 69 time(s)

safe.gif - 22.41 KB
File downloaded or viewed 76 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Yahoo Messenger
AJ
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

sigh u have 1 of the same tiles as a diffrent zone and the world comes to an end god....well thanks jonus i owe u 1, btw naab said he has card's permission to use the tile set
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That safe tile was used in several zones, 1stStrike had it too.

Jonus wrote:
I would pick the middle right one because it's similar tongue.gif

Edit: edited for clarity.

Last edited by Smong on Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Jonus
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Id like to see that other tile as these were made fresh in macromedia fireworks icon_smile.gif But I gues an X isnt to hard to make huh?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Yahoo Messenger
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

On closer inspection your new tile is different, looks more "flat" than "weaved" effect. I was referring to the disputed tile, not the new tiles. I think I'll edit my post to make it clearer.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Sonic VI
Font color

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol looks like no one has even talked about giving him a host ur all talking about tilesets....
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AJ
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well were still waiting...
Ganjaman USS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

look at my SSZ hosting post, if u like it, find me in game also..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 671 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.547084 seconds : 41 queries executed (75.8%): GZIP compression disabled