Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
AnimationToImages

View previous topic  Opencore Post :: Post MervGen  View next topic  
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: AnimationToImages Reply to topic Reply with quote

I was searching for something to split continuum-style animations into individual files... After some search, I just decided to make my own.

It's in VB, it supports bmp, png, jpg, gif (not tested gif and jpg much... should work)
Would have taken me much less time if it wasn't for the damn png... had some trouble finding a good gdi+ wrapper

If any of you really want to use it, and would like some more features or options, just ask...

Like I was too lazy to put the quality setting for jpg... if anyone needs that...

I made it so it's easy to output chat graphics to usable images for lvz. You can customize from which and to which frame you want to export, so if you want just one color of all the chats, its easy. You can also change the number appended to the first frame exported.
...Last minute add: Generate the File= section of a lvz... why not. I don't want to do this manually.
Ok. Done.

So... was there already something like that around?

Anim To Images.zip - 589.43 KB
File downloaded or viewed 49 time(s)

Preview

animtoimages.png - 25.4 KB
File downloaded or viewed 58 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: sweet Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sweet thanks man, good program icon_smile.gif
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
So... was there already something like that around?

Kind of. I threw this together a while ago, but I believe yours is nicer, supports more formats and generally has more functionality.
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
Code: Show/Hide
strDirectory = InputBox("Enter the output directory", "Fucking common dialog not allowing directories to be selected bullshit.", "C:\Temp")

Yeah, I was trying to do that too :/

Quote:
Code: Show/Hide
MsgBox "Enter a directory. God do you read the fucking directions? Perhaps you should get cancer."

MsgBox "Try setting valid tile demensions, assbag."

I think my program is more polite too lol
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 999 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.681205 seconds : 31 queries executed (81.0%): GZIP compression disabled