Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Need a Zone host!

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  Battle Front zone Post :: Post Need a host  View next topic  
Jmunky85
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Need a Zone host! This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Hello, I know this is not the traditional way to ask, but I am looking for someone to host my zone, Starship Troopers. I havent had a zone hosted in over 3 years, since TNT and SSN. If anyone has some open slots and would like to review my zone please contact me in the evenings.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Maybe you should read the rules.
I would also suggest that you contact a host instead of asking a host to contact you (it's not like a host is searching for zones to be hosted, it's usually the other way around).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Sonic VI
Font color

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I just started a server SSV your welcome to join us
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jmunky85
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Maverick wrote:
Maybe you should read the rules.
I would also suggest that you contact a host instead of asking a host to contact you (it's not like a host is searching for zones to be hosted, it's usually the other way around).

Maverick, I understand that., Hense the reason I said "I know this isn't the traditional way to ask". I only see one or two available hosts, so I wanted to make a post to see if any other options are available.
Jmunky85
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Hey sonic, thanks. do you have a web page / previous history with hosting?
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

You really don't want to go with Sonic VI. He's a childish abuser and many people have had bad experiences with him in the past.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

post a couple of screen shots. or describe your zone a bit more, eye candy works wonders icon_smile.gif Also are you looking for a dev host or is the zone finished?
Sonic VI
Font color

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: sdf This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

fine idc all i know is i was a host meh
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Follow the rules. Locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 665 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.953683 seconds : 34 queries executed (86.9%): GZIP compression disabled