Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Official Team Tracker Forum

View previous topic  Image format converter Post :: Post tcsoccerman's General Questions  View next topic  
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Official Team Tracker Forum Reply to topic Reply with quote

This topic will only be for releases of TT and some non-spam suggestions. Read on:

Here is my newly designed Team Tracker. It has many new features including a Team logo! The only areas that work are:

Team/General
Edit->Edit current Values
Edit->Record a finished game

They are in tabs, you'll understand once you dl it.
Please let me know of any suggestions.
My biggest update is the logo .
report any bugs as well. ty much.

p.s. any ideas for the design/layout of the other blank tabs such as finances, schedules, players, is appreciated.

ask me for the source code.

Team Tracker 2.0 Major Update:Logos and Design

Team Tracker 2.0.zip - 18.19 KB
File downloaded or viewed 28 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm happy! Anyways, this new version is most clearly worded for Hakaku, but most importantly(to me), the teamlogo works better, with no flaws whatsoever. Next i will work on the "record a game as it goes" part, unless someone suggests otherwise. Ty for all comments.

Edit:
also, please ignore the "photologo" and "photologo OLD" labels on the "team/general" tab.

Sorry i'm so sloppy, but i'm in the middle of dev. all the excess lables do is help me understand what the bug is when i get them.

V. 2.01. Added flawless logo support and clarifyed certain items/reworded.

Team Tracker (2.01).zip - 18.56 KB
File downloaded or viewed 34 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This new fix is not considered a new version. All it has is the tabs fixed((button)tab order). It also shows you what the "record a game as it goes" will work like. Last, but most importantly, it shows you my attempt at editing/incuding players. The only problem is theres not enough room to do it that way. Since my imagination = bad, any suggestions are appreciated.

Still v. 2.01

Team Tracker 2.1-player edit example.zip - 20.51 KB
File downloaded or viewed 27 time(s)
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

History in the making: Players added. report any bugs w/ what the bug info plz.
Note:All previous files that you made w/ the previous Team Tracker programs do not work w/ this one. Delete ALL of the old ones.
Next to work on:including stats such as goals w/ players.

***it's actually version 2.01****

Team Tracker v .2.1.zip - 39.27 KB
File downloaded or viewed 28 time(s)

Last edited by tcsoccerman on Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Here's a new version w/ these updates:
*more better organized teams and players (as far as files)
*new button works

But i need some preference on how to incude players w/ stats.
This would include:
*choosing what player scored
*choosing how many that player scored
*what to choose this all from and how

ty.

Version 2.1
Updates:
*Create new team
*Orginization w/ files
*Players.

Team Tracker v 2.1.zip - 40.91 KB
File downloaded or viewed 29 time(s)
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've decided to continue on this project. Now that i know how to pass values between multiple forms, i am going to restart the project (again). Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set it up visually? I was thinking either..

1.Mainform takes whole screen. Have a list of players, click on a player and a window pops up describing that player.
2.Team Form, Players form, "other" form, all sharing the screen.

What do you think?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Non-Subspace Related Coding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 657 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.622434 seconds : 33 queries executed (95.0%): GZIP compression disabled