Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Lvz, tilesets, shipsets, graphics and sound graphics.

View previous topic  ship lvz Post :: Post sfx trouble  View next topic  
bigcheifhitmybong
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Lvz, tilesets, shipsets, graphics and sound graphics. Reply to topic Reply with quote

I just opened my new zone and I need help, lots of help. I tried to do .lvz files, tilesets, shipsets, and graphics but I just dont have that type of talent. So I was wondering if anyone could help me make any or all of those things. It would be greatly appreciated, and I will give you credit for anything you do for me. If you wish to help me out you can contact me in game if you can find me or email me at sk8erpunkzero2002@yahoo.com I'm wanting to go with a Call of Duty theme.
One time my brother locked me in the closet after he beat the shit out of me. that's ok where is he now, you dont know, no one knows. That's how I like it..k-kool-aid in the closet k-kool-aid in the closet. How do you know I put him in the closet? What?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger
Jonus
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lvz
tilesets
shipsets
graphics
sound
graphics

ok, so basically you want somebody to build you a zone?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Yahoo Messenger
bigcheifhitmybong
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well lets see. the way it usually works is, you get a dev team together. and you have them help you build your zone, which is what I had in mind. It's not like I was going to be like oh ok make me this and I'll say I did. I just said I would give anyone credit for whatever they did for me. Only thing I am capable of doing is building maps and I know a tiny bit about bots not much though. I'm sorry I'm not as brilliant as you.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger
Jonus
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I am far from brilliant, but learned how to edit tiles and how the tiles work. Then read and experimented with lvz with its layers and functions till I got it right. Found out Google has about all the images and sounds you could ever want. Learned that the misc apps section here has about everything you need to rotate graphics to make ships and MS paint can make a decent set of tiles if you take your time. If you can find a team to do all this stuff, GREAT, but if you cant, you can use your own learned skills and appreciate your zone even more.

You never mentioned your zone name. I could probably help you with some graphics depending on what your looking to do.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Yahoo Messenger
bigcheifhitmybong
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's BC's Zone for now until I get everything set up. I'm wanting a Call of Duty theme to it. Since I am big fan of the game and I know a lot of people on SS that enjoys the game as well. If I cant get a staff team together then I guess I will have to learn it all, but it'd like to get it done right, accurate and as soon as possible. So all I'm doing is asking for help, not demanding it. And I will give credit for anyone that does anything to help me with the zone. I got a guy going to help me with bots.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

www.ssforum.net -> Subspace Development

Problem Fixed. Go find your free dev team there.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> LVZ/LVL Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 677 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.521528 seconds : 31 queries executed (76.4%): GZIP compression disabled