Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
koth (halo) gfx needed

View previous topic  Tiler Post :: Post Tilesets  View next topic  
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: koth (halo) gfx needed Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm using the king of the hill module by smong that was going to be used in halo, but never was(they never fully switched to as3 from subgame). I'm sure that halo staff wouldn't be happy if i used the same gfx, and i don't want to anyways, so i'm looking for a new gfx for my zone. It would be fit for normal gfx ships and the background is space and tiles are blueish. the gfx must be a square, although they can be any size. it would be nice to keep them the same size though. ty in advance.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm a sysop there. I don't mind if you use it. It's only a hill (not like a map or anything). Have fun with it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm glad to hear it, but i still want a "trademark" gfx for it, so whenever they go in my zone, they don't think i'm stealing it or don't leave to halo because they think of it or something. BTW, why aren't you ever on halo if you are sysop?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have been online. I was recently on vacation though.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok.........so, you wanna dothe gfx?
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm no good when it comes to graphics. Sorry. icon_confused.gif
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

np. who did the gfx for the original hills?
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No clue. icon_mad.gif

There has to be someone willing to do it. I would check google images for a nice image.
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wtf would i google?
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's for Ace Combat right? How about a giant flying base?

There are a few here, you'd have to redraw it though. (warning: a lot of images on this page).
http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~bat/GA/ga-craft.html#scarlet

More here:
http://www.tauniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31986&page=7&pp=40
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

it's not for ace combat anymore. i'm getting rid of the jet idea.
tcsoccerman
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

cybersnipe is doint them for me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> LVZ/LVL Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 666 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.480747 seconds : 37 queries executed (81.7%): GZIP compression disabled