Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSCI Unreal Tournament

View previous topic  SSL AS3 Hosting Post :: Post Command & Conquer: Base Wars - New...  View next topic  
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: SSCI Unreal Tournament Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have started Unreal Tournament once again, but this time I have reverted back to subgame. Currently hosted on SSCI, thanks to death+ for the slot.

Forums:
http://forums.sscentral.com/index.php?showforum=340

Gameplay:

Gameplay is currently a soccer game, first team to 5 goals wins. Also there are turf flags to increase points as opposed to balling. There are doors that are automatically controlled by the bot near the goal that will open/close depending on pop. If there is low pop, the doors will open and it will be a shorter distance, and high pop, the doors will close, making players use the whole map. Map design was done by legas, which is a diagonal top left vs bottom right balling map.

Graphics:

All graphics are originally made (except a couple of the icons) by Thunderjam, Smong, Syduck, and myself. Ship graphics include top down view of 6 ships and 1 tank (shark is set to default). Which brings me to the next subject....

Features:

The biggest feature in this zone is the implementation of the "weapon pick up" that is used in most FPS games and especially in Unreal Tournament. We have fly over map objects that tell which weapon is which. Upon flying over this map object, you will get setshipped to the ship that represents that weapon. I.E: Fly over "Rocket Launcher", you get setshipped to ship 4, the rocket launcher. The default ship is shark, which your first priority is to find a "weapon tile" Asap.

Also, another cool feature includes the Adrenaline pills, which are represented by greens. If you are an Unreal Tournament fan, you should know about them. The more you green/kill, the more you you have to spend with your bounty. Using adrenaline gets you things like super, shields, and other lame things like warping/engine shutdowns.

The zone has been up for 1 day and we are currently working on touch ups, coming up with new things, and debugging. So if something isnt working at this moment, or bot is buggy, then you know why. icon_smile.gif

Screenshots:

[/b]

Ut4.PNG - 392.58 KB
File downloaded or viewed 39 time(s)

Ut3.PNG - 478.7 KB
File downloaded or viewed 35 time(s)

Ut1.PNG - 407.67 KB
File downloaded or viewed 35 time(s)

Last edited by Chambahs on Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sigh, why can't people post thumb nails which link to the real thing?
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is it just me, or is that map background from Halo and the ships from Super Fortress?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ships arent from SF.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lol, i had this bg before halo was even thought of. And ships are nowhere near the same look as SF...If you dont have anything productive to say, dont say anything. Thanks.
Die Hard
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

nice zone Chambahs
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

"If you dont have anything productive to say"...Take your own advice?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What did I say that wasnt productive? Anyway, I edited first post to include forums. Thanks for the feedback everyone, its appreciated.
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Can I be staff? :)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Slicer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

hmm it was a soccer zone? all I did was kill icon_smile.gif and kill lots.
Fun zone to play in although I say the settings are't 100% balanced yet. other than that pretty awesome.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Kon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

nice zone ill check it out
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 635 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.533504 seconds : 38 queries executed (93.2%): GZIP compression disabled