Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSBD Descent 3

View previous topic  Dragonball Z Revival Project Goes Live Post :: Post SSL AS3 Hosting  View next topic  
AJ
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: SSBD Descent 3 Reply to topic Reply with quote

Descent 3 is a hardcore fighting zone. THe host of descent 3 is BDwinsAlt. Theres ships right out of descent 3 its self. I tryed to make it look just like the 3d verson of Descent 3. Here are some pics of the ships

There wont really be any basing, the flags are just and advatied to who ever has one..... and if you die with the flags the person who kills you gets the flags just like in any other game. SSBD Descent 3 is almost done i just need to get 2 more ships and do the settigns for them. Dont be afrade to come in and check it out biggrin.gif Descent 3 is running on as3 just to let you know.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh, I just started trying to play the original Descent again the other day. It's running too fast, though. :( Man, one of those ship-scratchers killed me in under 1 second and I was at full health. I gotta download DOSBox.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The DEMO wines but it lags badly on my computer. It looks pretty nice though. Cool GFX and SFX. This zone should be awesome if it stays based on that. icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AJ
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ya Descent is one of the best gfx games there is...(i think), If your going to try to play one of the Descent games you sould look for some hits on how to kill people and stuff, its a really fun game, once you get into its tongue.gif
BDwinsAlt wrote:
The DEMO wines but it lags badly on my computer. It looks pretty nice though. Cool GFX and SFX. This zone should be awesome if it stays based on that. icon_biggrin.gif

If its like really laggy that you cant play you need a gfx card tongue.gif
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

AJ wrote:
Ya Descent is one of the best gfx games there is...(i think), If your going to try to play one of the Descent games you sould look for some hits on how to kill people and stuff, its a really fun game, once you get into its :P
[..]

If its like really laggy that you cant play you need a gfx card :P

I'd just suggest learning to use Windows. It takes a bit of work, but once you figure it out, you can run almost every game in existence with ease.

Failing that, DOSBox is much better than Wine at running games. After all, most good PC games run on DOS, anyway.

Last edited by Animate Dreams on Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
AJ
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol?
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Viva la resistance!
I just wanted to see what it looked like. If I really wanted to play it that badly I would have booted up the old Windows XP (or used another pc). What's that program called that works better than Wine and starts with a C? It's like Canede or something weird like that. It's supose to emulate windows games VERY well. It costs money. I'd just use windows if I wanted to play a game (cause I don't have to pay for it once it's already on the pc).

On the topic of this zone:
I love the new ship 8. It looks hawt. Check it out.
The rotation is awesome.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cedega.
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Smong wrote:
Cedega.

That's the one.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Please stay on topic.
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

We are discussing the topic of how to play Descent 3 and SSBD Descent 3 with different programs. It all has to do with Descent 3. icon_biggrin.gif

This may be useful for people using other operating systems who want to play SSBD Descent 3 who don't know how.

To the people who needed this, you're welcome.
AJ
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You dont need any thing to play SSBD Descent 3......All you have to do is enter the zone fly around, shoot guns/bombs, and kill people thats all you have to know how to do tongue.gif
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you aren't using windows it's not that easy. icon_biggrin.gif

There is more work than clicking in order to play. You have to bring out the old make && make install.

I can set it up ezpz now. Once it do it (wiki helps a lot) it's easy.

Thank God for the wiki.

EDIT: ************
Hamm has decided not to continue developing his zone so this topic may be removed or ignored.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 678 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.467825 seconds : 38 queries executed (93.2%): GZIP compression disabled