Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
ATTENTION: All Zone Owners!

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  Welcome to the new server running on T... Post :: Post If you are having problems with contin...  View next topic  
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION: All Zone Owners! This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

As many of you are still aware, the directory servers are still offline. I think that I have discovered why. All of the forwarding directories have died, thus making everything appear offline unless you are connected to one of these 3.

How to fix it:
1. Open your server.ini
2. Scroll to the bottom and look for [Directory]
3. Find IP=
4. Change IP= to IP=sscentral.sscuservers.net,ssdir.playsubspace.com,zones.sscentral.com
5. Save.
6. Upload.
7. Recycle.

The affected zones appear to be the following, but are not limited too:
SSCU Death Star Battle
SSCC Metal Gear CTF
SSCX Powerball
SSCC Desert Storm
SSCE Hockey Zone ~ Fixed
SSCB Redstar ~ Fixed
SSCB Mystic Kingdom ~ Fixed
SSCT Super Fortress ~ Fixed
SSCT Witch Doom ~ Fixed
CSSS USD Annihilation
SSDC Zones.
SSEO Zones.
PSSF Zones.
~~~~~~~~~

Let me know if this works for you.
Goose2004

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Don't forget me. I used to be a zone owner too.

Confess, we need to chat sometime too icon_smile.gif
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: