Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Server Website

View previous topic  Public Biller Blueprints & Plans R... Post :: Post Ensure you use ssdir.playsubspace.com ...  View next topic  
Irapliskin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Server Website Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey Guys....i've started a website for my zone, and i'm not sure if i should keep going or stop making it, tell me what you think...and BE HONEST, all positive and negative feed-back is greatly appreciated

www.soulfury.cjb.net
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Looks quite nice if that's the theme of your zone icon_smile.gif

The topright.jpg picture is moved a bit towards the right when you have a large browser window, you should fix that.
Also don't forget to make a button to disable the sounds of the menu, they can be quite annoying.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why is everything in an iframe?
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
k0zy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Looks nice, keep going.
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

EDIT: nvm, works now
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why is everyone here trying to be nice without stating their real opinion? You'll help him more by just telling him the truth. Would you really want to go to a zone with a website that looks like it came out of a goat's ass?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo Ace wrote:
Why is everyone here trying to be nice without stating their real opinion? You'll help him more by just telling him the truth. Would you really want to go to a zone with a website that looks like it came out of a goat's ass?
heeeeeeee's baaaaack icon_wink.gif

You need to use absolute positioning for the top part that says "welcome", on high resolutions it will detach from the left side

Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Erm, it's a bunch of fancy graphics. That should really be the last thing on your list. As it stands, your website is useless. I know you know that, but I still think graphics should be the last thing on your list. Make sure you're actually going to have a website that's useful, first, then go back and add the graphics later.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 658 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.550527 seconds : 33 queries executed (81.9%): GZIP compression disabled