Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSCC RedStar

View previous topic  SSCC Unreal Tournament Post :: Post Public Biller Blueprints & Plans R...  View next topic  
TerminatioN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: SSCC RedStar Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well if any of you have ever been to RedStar you know that the setts are a lot of fun and the flag games too.

But recently our population has plummeted (we won't go into why icon_rolleyes.gif ).

Anyways, I just want to tell everyone that we are putting up a brand new map and hosting a 20mil jackpot game this Sunday (April 15th) at around 11am EST and I would like to ask everyone to come.

It will be a lot of fun and will hopefully be the first step forward in "reviving" RedStar.

Regards, TerminatioN (RedStar SMOD)

redstar.ning.com
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
steigerwald
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I will be their, Redstar is fun to play. Ill see who I can get to play.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ahh, my old home zone...so sad that you died to the hands of a newb fusion zone. As well as being corrupted by the staff...poor you. I would come by to visit, but I have my own to worry about.
Cancer+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'll be there, I'll see who I can grab.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Spooky-Girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Anyone who decides to come on the 15th or any other day will have a fun time so if ur not coming well ur gunna miss out so please come icon_biggrin.gif
~~**Spooky-Girl**~~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 656 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.468897 seconds : 30 queries executed (94.3%): GZIP compression disabled