Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
I need a host

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  PSS CTF Fury(shutdown for development) Post :: Post Want Zone  View next topic  
candygirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: I need a host This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I am looking for a host for SFSS StarWars. No DLS or cable servers plz.
You can view the zone from 9am to 12am Pls send your e-mails to candygirl@sfss.org

As soon as I get the hosting and get things up and running “ I will be looking for a head sysop. I work 12hrs a day and I think it’s only fair to hand the day-to-day job to someone that has the time.
The sysop will need to know what there doing (Mature only) the head sysop will do the hiring of needed staff. As owner I will be there to help out from time to time and will only step in if I see things getting out of hand.

More to come soon So off to work I go icon_sad.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Implex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Umm - that is quite possibly the worst attempt I have ever seen at getting and running a successful zone. Not that what you are saying is bad, but who on earth would want to bring all their skills to your unknown zone, attempt to run it for you, and just let you have all the 'bravo' for being the owner? If you want a successful zone you'll need to invest a lot of effort and time into it - it's called SACRIFICE and COMMITMENT.

Just fyi ya know.
candygirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

unknown zone?? you must be a nOOb.
And the bravo so you call it would go to the head sysop not me. And before you talk about someone "know who your talking about before you open your mouth.
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

What server software would u be running?
candygirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

the zone is on server v0.23 which is running on my PC right now.
If the zone does get a host "i can host my own bots which is not a problem for me.
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

my question was subgame or as3? or doesnt matter. i think there are alot of subgame hosts.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Before this gets out of hand I want to point out SFSS StarWars is an old zone that candygirl is trying to bring back. It's not a zone idea with no content.
candygirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Doc Flabby wrote:
my question was subgame or as3? or doesnt matter. i think there are alot of subgame hosts.

yes its subgame and thank you Smong.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Host - SSCT This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Heya,

I can host you on SSCT if you're wanting, I suppose. We only allow .39 PR* though, just so you know.
candygirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

sweet i sent you what you need to get things set up.if you need more let me know. in game or pm here. Thanks Confess.
this can be locked.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

MGB never locks topics...tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

You're welcome!

Problem Resolved! Locked.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 657 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.425194 seconds : 37 queries executed (92.3%): GZIP compression disabled