Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Solo's crazy ex-girlfriend blog
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic  New Server Post :: Post Windows media player edits your music  View next topic  
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:54 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Solo's crazy ex-girlfriend blog Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm not sure if MGB allows me to do this, but since I'm sharing my experiences with a bunch of the people here (but mostly in the game), I just felt like dedicating a thread to it. icon_smile.gif

I became an open book when it comes to this. It hurt me too much to keep it in me, so I just felt like expressing it anywhere I could.
I might regret it later, because the net does not forget, but I'm willing to take the risk. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:05 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

boobcat5.jpg - 115.78 KB
File downloaded or viewed 120 time(s)

boobcat4.jpg - 21.78 KB
File downloaded or viewed 81 time(s)

boobcat3.jpg - 62.05 KB
File downloaded or viewed 74 time(s)

boobcat2.jpg - 45.64 KB
File downloaded or viewed 72 time(s)

boobcat.jpg - 24.06 KB
File downloaded or viewed 85 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:26 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Haha, nice. sa_tongue.gif
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

im in ur jubblies, makin u wish i wuz declawed

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:25 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Shhh... it's 1:23 in the morning here. And... she's sleeping in my bed right now. Haha, I have no idea where this is going. I'll take a few pictures too in case Í get a fight over her with her new boyfriend, haha. sa_tongue.gif
Yeah, I'm crazy, but I love it.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:35 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It took me 15 minutes to type this because i tried to type as quietly as i could.
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo Ace wrote:
she's sleeping in my bed right now. [...] her new boyfriend

You do know, this can never end well. No matter what.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:49 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

As long as Solo's okay who cares?? hahaha score dude grav_cool-hands.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:58 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hahahah. Well, she left the house at 5:10am to make sure nobody would find out. I walked her home in the rain. She sneaked back inside.

I still feel a little messed up because we broke up, but I hope she'll realise how stupid she has been.

There's some "player wannabe" after her. A guy who tried to rape a girl before on my old school, he's been in my class in 2001.
Uhm, well, he found out about our break up. He was after her before and he actually caused a fight between us because I got pretty jealous, back in november.

He's sending text messages to her old cellphone. The cellphone has always been mine (I paid her bill and gave her the phone), and because we broke up she had to give it back to me.
Back then she wasn't really interested in him, and now she's like "ew..." because she found out what he really looks like and that he tried to rape a girl at my old school (which is her current school now).
Well, he's gross, I wouldn't even do him if I were g

I don't understand how people can be this disrespectful, to try and steal someone's girlfriend. The guy Alexa cheated on this morning actually stole her away from me. She told me she was over me before christmas and that it was a mistake to hold on to me. I'm not sure if I should believe that, I guess she just let someone else in because things didn't go so well between us.

They're boyfriend and girlfriend, but she wants to find out if he's after her for her body (an American girl in Europe, come on) or not.
Her dad disapproves. I was her first who he did approve, because the rest was a bunch of weirdos.
The guy she calls her boyfriend has threatened me when we broke up.
I told her parents about him before she could, so...
That's not going to work out anyway! icon_smile.gif

Well, it's 10am, time for some hardcore chemistry. I'll whine about this subject later.
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:03 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

A
B
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:39 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This girl is obviously not in control of her emotions and neither are you.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:14 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wtf, Mine, I didn't have one of those pictures, and I have an archive of pictures with kitties and girls in them. Yeah, it's weird, but it was an LL thing.

And Solo, I don't believe in the "stealing of girlfriends". If someone manages to take your girl, she wasn't yours to begin with. Which is definitely the case here.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:20 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why any dutch would trust an american.. I just don't know.
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:03 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

We need more edrama this is so boring. Quick Apache say something that offends Cerium.
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

MGB, heh, do you really mind if I use this topic for posting this? I'm not sure how long this still is going to take. I doubt it'll last long, as it's not really going anywhere.

I know I'm not in control of my emotions, Cyan, but that's what happens in situations like these. And, I know I'm letting this situation take control over me, that's because I'm so desperate for it to have a good ending. But I'm about to give up hope, which should be a good thing.

I don't believe in that either, because it shouldn't be possible indeed. But people do try, and I find that disrespectful. Many others tried to steal her away from me, but failed. Too bad she gave in now, I was trying to save everything, but it was too late already.

I shouldn't have trusted her, Musk, I agree, but hey, I had to find out before I was able to judge.

Smong, uhm, is that sarcasm? I mean, is a little (semi-)reality taboo here now? sa_tongue.gif

Well, I'm going to keep the old plan up, just try to move on and not pay much attention to the mistake she's making.
Yes, I call the relationship they have a mistake, she just doesn't realise it yet.
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:13 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Funny, only thing I've had decent to share about an ex-girlfriend of mine would be... Having one try to hook back up with me then totally flip out for two weeks, only to come out that she was only trying to get back together with me because I have something of a career starting with my EMT certification I'm working on and, oh yeah, she's pregnant by her current boyfriend whose too big of a tard to get off his sorry ass and get a job, or atleast attempt to do something with his life.

I lawled at her. I lawled a good lawl.
slut.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:19 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo Ace wrote:
case Í get

Wtf, Dutch I?

And Sercit, you sound bitter. Also, I didn't know cats had such complex relationships. ...By any chance, was your girlfriend one of the cats in MGB's pictures?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:20 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Nah, just a typo.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:24 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

jij zit op een draaistoel

...I find it funny, but FireFox is only telling me jij, een, and draaistoel aren't words. Apparently op is a perfectly fine English word. Oh, FireFox isn't a word either. Weird, I thought they would've added that one.
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:25 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, Sercit, calm down.

It's obvious Alexa doesn't really know what she feels, or at least, what she wants to feel.
I'm not going to contact her anymore, I'm just letting her make her own mistakes without trying to get involved.
I want to close the door for her, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that anytime soon.
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:26 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

mijn draaistoel is mooier dan jouw draaistoel
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo Ace wrote:
Well, Sercit, calm down.

It's obvious Alexa doesn't really know what she feels, or at least, what she wants to feel.
I'm not going to contact her anymore, I'm just letting her make her own mistakes without trying to get involved.
I want to close the door for her, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that anytime soon.

Calm down? I'm perfectly calm. You're the one going into shits about a whore, and a stupid one at that. Only reason I mentioned my situation was to point out that if you think this situation you're in is "srsly drama" then nah, it could be worse. Wait until she's pregnant with a half-mexican/black kid and trying to talk you into being the Daddy for it because it's your fault she had the mental complex to date the guy in the first place, after she went on for a month talking about how a half-mexican/black kid can fuck so much better then you can, just to dig at you.

Until you adopt the mentality that every guy does when he gets older, or after he's been screwed enough, you'll never survive. What is that mentality? "She was just a slut, anyhow." I've dated some really sweet, lovely girls in my day. Girls that would go to church every sunday, both morning and evening, then the rest of the week they where a total slut. Every girl is deep down. Even the most dyke of feminists wants to be bent over and treated like a piece of meat, why else do you think they started making strap-ons.

She was just a slut. She's probably in his bed as much as she is in yours, and you know. If she's climbing into your bed outside of the relationship then she's not too high in her standards not to do it for anyone else.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:21 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

who cares? and I dont think they have mexicans in dutchland btw
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:21 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, Sercit, calm down.
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

As I told Distort in-game, this thread becomes incredibly boring after MGB's assortment of boobcats.

However, judging from the topic of this thread, my guess is that the chick in question needs to learn her place in the world with a good ol' fashioned blackening of the eyes*.

Get to work, Solo.

* Because people seem to be taking me way too seriously lately: I don't actually condone this type of behavior. Beating women isn't really funny... unless they're pregnant, in which case it's only funny if it involves stairs or make-shift abortions.

Edit:
Damn you assholes for abusing the size tag. Seriously. Some jokes are funnier when in small print. Don't you Israeli jerks know anything?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 629 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.695259 seconds : 52 queries executed (76.8%): GZIP compression disabled