Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Racism in TW .. really bad
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic  My Squad in the News Post :: Post just a question about being programmers  View next topic  
BlackGUY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:13 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Racism in TW .. really bad Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok I am African American and Hebrew, and Trench Wars discoustes me with its racism. I think Trench Wars staff should deal with it and not just watch how a new Ku Klux Klan Hitler is going to spam, and pick on me just because of my name! This is rediculous! I posted a screen shot of what that nasty racist said! Hopefully SSCU Trench Wars deals with it little better! That screen shot was DARN bad, and offended me right couple days before my Barmitzva, and ruined the whole day! So tell that saulty European Cracker :-/\ to stop being offensive and if it gets over uncontrolable do ban!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BlackGuysPwnWhiteLittleBoys<<<<<<<<<MC>>>>>MichaelJackson>>>>>IMastebate<<<<<<IhateRacism<<<<<<<<<HolaAtMeGirls!>>.

After I typed this all up i realized Guests cannot upload images so BRB il make a Darnish account! See Yooz Latooz Aligatorz!

AfricanPride
I spam a hack website's URL, arn't I super cool?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:17 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Okey Dokey! This is my acount![url]SORRY DOUBLE POST[/url]

screenshot1.JPG - 87.74 KB
File downloaded or viewed 83 time(s)

Last edited by AfricanPride on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
AfricanPride
I spam a hack website's URL, arn't I super cool?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:18 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Okey Dokey! This is my acount!
-------------
Here you go!I GOT 1337 HAXORISH SKILLZ N**A! ONLY I KNOW THE SECRET WAY OF POSTING IMAGES!

screenshot1.JPG - 87.74 KB
File downloaded or viewed 56 time(s)
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:39 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, unreal_ has always been a prick. He was the former sysop of Halo (in the super corrupt days).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:45 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Who fucking cares, go fucking cry yourself to sleep, moron.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Jews. icon_rolleyes.gif
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:45 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

alright i'll internet ban him for you.
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you are going to be racist as well you have no right to complain:

BlackGUY wrote:
So tell that saulty European Cracker :-/\ to stop being offensive

TW does have an anti racism policy, its probably one of the strongest of SSC judging by the number of people who whine in the TW forums about being banned for racism. The server messages to mods if certain words are used.

Screenshots are not valid evidence in TW as they are trivial to fake.

You should use ?help if people are being racially abusive to alert a moderator.
K'
You can win any war if you start a year early

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:50 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok I am African American and Hebrew

ROFL.
The two do not coincide.
Try again.

10 points removed from grayfindor for crappy grammar.
The Apache
BECAUSE I'M A STUPID IDIOT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

curious question: why did you bother to say that you were african american/hebrew in TW? you should know better than to mention your race or whatever on the internet. of course shit like this is going to happen... in a way, we all kinda saw this coming didn't we?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:21 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sorry guys, but the only good response so far is Bak's. I thought better of you guys.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How was BaK's any different from the other sarcastic ones?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It made me laugh. Internet ban. <3<3<3
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:21 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Every time I read this thread, I feel even more stupid for doing so.
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:58 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

JEWS ARE INFERIOR!
JEWS ARE INFERIOR!
JEWS ARE INFERIOR!

http://www.foundrymusic.com/media/displaymedia.cfm/id/11670/page/show_video_number_11670.html
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster
Popping men in the ass since Oct 2005

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:19 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: helzlaker Reply to topic Reply with quote

how about you convert to christianity? also your mom is a whore who would think a jew would do a N***er?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
The Apache

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:31 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: helzlaker Reply to topic Reply with quote

hellzlaker wrote:
how about you convert to christianity? also your mom is a whore who would think a jew would do a N***er?

shut up. seriously, shut up.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:40 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

seriously 100$ that guuy is BSing me, i bet 20 $$ that he is just a jew because black people dont talk like that.. second of all im not sure if the following combo is possible jew-black, thats like hitler- <your moms name>
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address MSN Messenger
hellzlaker
Registered Cap Buster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:46 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ok you little jew just said youre not racist?!?!?!?!?!

fucking read this
Quote:

Ship#1 black person --LVL 3 bombs and 3 bullets and 9000 speed and 50 thrust

Ship#2 white person -- LVL 1 bombs and LVL 1 bullets and 1000 speed and 4 thrust

Ship#3 Chineese guy -- no bombs or bullets but it has 2 repels and 1 thor.. thrust is 1 and speed is 70000!
The Apache

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

hellzlaker wrote:
seriously 100$ that guuy is BSing me, i bet 20 $$ that he is just a jew because black people dont talk like that.. second of all im not sure if the following combo is possible jew-black, thats like hitler- <your moms name>

how someone types does not portray how they act in real life.
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:30 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you want this "bullshit" to end, let's just wait for MGB to take appropriate action while we all remain calm, hmm'k?
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:04 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo Ace wrote:
just wait for MGB to take appropriate action

I just did. Ignore Topic.
Solo Ace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Damnit, I was waiting for some more action. sa_tongue.gif
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:21 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What would be funnier is if I took pics of the cotton field close to my house, made it into an lvz, and put it into his zone where a certain color spawns. When he came home and saw it he would be pissed. I'm not being racist. sa_tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
martin luther king

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:22 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

fuck black people
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 657 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.776618 seconds : 52 queries executed (68.6%): GZIP compression disabled