Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SST Zone Hosting
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic  SSZ Zone Hosting/Biller Hosting Post :: Post Intergalactic Warzone Requires Host!  View next topic  
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Updates: After some much downtime, we have made a lot of improvement. The dedicated server has been moved to the The Planet datacenter instead of Softlayer. The Cable Server #1 has been removed due to certain reasons, and Cable Server #2 has become #1. Hopefully some new improvements will come soon, of which, I think you will like very much!

Thank you for your help and cooperation.

SST has been online for 8 months, can ya believe it? We'll be celebrating our 1 year anniversary very soon!
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I am currently in the process of looking for some help on the SST network. I need someone who can help administrate the server, and the biller. You must have a clean record, be level headed, and show a good moral character to the community. If you'd like to help, private message me. If you post it on here, I will delete your post.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

A new server has been added. The total server slots available has totaled to 25. Plenty of room left, keep applying.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyphen02

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: lol Reply to topic Reply with quote

We are applieng, just takes forever for them to get through (No offense!) lol biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
wEaViL
Don't make me turn this forum around!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Some of you have noticed that the SSTQ server went down. Well honestly I shut it down and never turned it back on. I've been having a real rough time this past month and right now nothing seems to be getting better. Confess, I will get with you asap and let you know whats going on and why I was ignoreing your im's. Sorry everyone.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SST has plenty of space left. After a much necessary denial of service, we now have decided that anyone that needs a zone may easily get one as long as they show they can and will actually develop it (this is for dev zones). You will be put on a dedicated server with a 100mbit line, so lag will not be an issue, however you will also have the option of being on a cable server. If you applied, feel free to re-apply, or -re-ask us.

What do we require for development zones?
I'd like to see a map (done or not), and some kind of settings other then the default (done or not).

So, what about ASSS?
We currently offer ASSS on Windows only, however, within a short amount of time, we hope to also offer Linux ASSS.

Which biller will we connect too?
SST currently offers 2 billers. SSC and SST. If we find that you are worthy of being hosted on the SSC network, and you meet the requirements for SSC hosting, we will apply for a slot. Other then that, by default you will be connected to the SST Biller and will recieve Lvl 3 Bang op.

Will I be listed on the directory?
If you are not very far on the side of finished, we ask that you please reframe from being listed on the directory, however we will not stop you from being listed.
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SST and SSCT hosting will temporarily cease for upwards of 4 months or more or less. Im pissed off right now and dont want to go into details, good day. If you're a zone owner, please backup your things...unfortunetelly, this will also affect SSCE Hockey Zone. Im sorry BG =/ SSL has graciously offered to take over any zones which wish to move over.
Die Hard
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

what happend C+ ?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Professional. icon_confused.gif
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

who do I contact about SSL hosting?
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

steigerwald
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You're being hosted VIA SSCB, Bak-. You dont need to worry about any hosting.
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Did you actually read the 'SSL' part of Bak's post, Confess?
phong
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Still hosting ASSS zones here..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Sonic VI
Font color

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I got no reply icon_sad.gif
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SST's website address has now changed, reason may be explained later on if a further issue occurs, for now please go to:

http://www.sstcentral.com for the SST Website.
Jmunky85
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: SST Zone Hosting Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess wrote:
-= Website =-
http://sstcentral.com
- Admin(s) -
Confess+ (confess321@yahoo.com)

The SST Servers are now accepting good, well-built zones. The zone owners must be intelligent, mature, and must have good, mature, intelligent staff members (although staff members are not required). There are 2 servers, a cable server (mainly development, but also capable of handling a pop), and a dedicated server. We use the SST Billing Service. Statistics are listed below. (Exceptions on restrictions may apply; we uphold the right to deny a zone slot.)

Zones Currently Hosted:

SSCT Star Wars
Beefie's Zone
A few dev zones for me.

Current Slots Available:

Dedicated Server: 8
Cable Server #1: 5

Total Zone Slots used: 4
Total Zone Slots available: 13

-------------------
Dedicated Server:
· Intel Pentium D Dual Core ~ 2.8ghz
· 1024mb Ram
· 80gb hard drive
· Windows 2003 Enterprise
· 100mbps upload port
· 10 Zone Slots Total
· 1 Mervbot Core and Three Spawns per zone.
· SST Billing
· FTP Access
· Serverdoc

-------------------
Cable Server#1:
· Intel Pentium 4 ~ 2.0ghz
· 256mb Ram
· 40gb hard drive
· Windows XP Proffessional
· 2.5mb down/250kbps up
· 5 Zone Slots Total
· 1 Mervbot Core and Three Spawns per zone.
· SST Billing
· FTP Access
· Serverdoc
-------------------

Things you should know:
? Zone does not need to be finished to be hosted, but the owner must be active and work on it. If the zone is not done, it will not be allowed on the dedicated server, however.
? If a bot core other then Mervbot is wanted to be hosted, a special request must be made and approval will be considered.
? All custom plugins must be overlooked for malicious material. The src must be sent to me, and I will then look it over or have a trusted person look it over.
? Neither the SST Staff members, nor anyone else associated with SST will use your files, if they do, action will be taken.
? If a file is found on the zone that is not property of the zone (a.k.a. stolen) the zone will be removed from the SST Server.
? Neither I, nor any other SST Staff member will make backups. We give you FTP so you can back it up yourself.
? Just as we respect your zone, please respect our servers!
? If the zone crashes, Serverdoc will bring it back up. If Serverdoc does not, try using the Serverdoc Cpanel. ONLY CLICK ONCE ON THE CPANEL! If the zone still does not load, feel free to contact the proper Admin. (I can usually get it done)
-------------------
If you would like hosting, please go to our website and click on “Apply”. Fill the application out, then you may or may not be accepted. Bugging us will NOT help your application WHATSOEVER. So it is highly suggested you don't icon_smile.gif. (An occasional reminder is OKAY).

applied but got no confirmation e-mail..
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SST/SSCT is relocating to the Asheville, North Carolina datacenter owned by Netriplex.com. We hope that this will greatly decrease pings for many people.

Thanks,
Confess+
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 655 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.536506 seconds : 43 queries executed (84.2%): GZIP compression disabled