Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Need a lot...

View previous topic  Metavice XLT - Hosting needed. Post :: Post SSTZ Dragon Realms  View next topic  
bbcantdie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Need a lot... Reply to topic Reply with quote

My situation is as follows. I have my zone on my laptop here, and I'm running it off of that. However, as I get to work with it more and more, I'll need a reliable server for it. Is anyone able to host it or provide billing for me?
SideBurn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yah, i can help u with either both of them things, i can always hook ppl up for billing at anytime, as for a host, i know a few ppl, might haveto wait till tursday for hosting tho, but might b able to get u on sooner i.e today

talk to me in game or on msn, aim or icq

in game alias: SideBurn
msn: damnedenglishman@charter.net
aim: madmikethemad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 651 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.510273 seconds : 27 queries executed (80.9%): GZIP compression disabled