Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Administrative Control Panel
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic  Learning C++... Post :: Post The Admin Cpanel - My version  View next topic  
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

you want the program to do that?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No, I want Continuum to do it, that's why I posted the idea in this thread about Assassin's control panel...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
(Deactived B l a h e r)
BiLinux User
I can take it both ways

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm starting to think, that this a secret message...

If you ever admin a Phpbb forum, when your logged in as a admin, you have a Go to Administration Panel link, to go to the good old section of the forums. But assassins program is really not a control panel for a admin on a windows computer, since any user can do these tasks...
Well, maybe I'm just thinking too hard and I'll hurt myself, or ass is asking for staff or something? lol

BTW, ass, if your running a Windozes 9x series, why would you ever want to disable the Alt+Ctrl+Del thing (I don't really know, if they have it in the 9x's)?

Last edited by (Deactived B l a h e r) on Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I dont know why I called it that but it sounded like a good name at the time. No I dont want staff I just wanted to get my programming skillz up. Also I have windows XP home edition and thats what I made it for.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Linux for the win!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Non-Subspace Related Coding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 692 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.444826 seconds : 31 queries executed (80.5%): GZIP compression disabled