Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Continuum Macro Manager

View previous topic  Chatnut Post :: Post Advanced Skin Editor?  View next topic  
Moondance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Continuum Macro Manager Reply to topic Reply with quote

This little piece of code allows you to manipulate with macro files, e.g. u can make whole macro systems, without need to manually create and edit .mac files.

http://www.vranjecafe.net/reiser/CMM.exe
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What is the difference between your program and Continuum's builtin Macro Editor?
(Apart from the obvious that it can't load/save .mac files. Workaround is to create a macro in the builtin editor and then ?savemacro in-game.)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Moondance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Isn't that enough ? You can make one macroselection.mac file, which will be loaded e.g. when u press "a", and then select one of the macros which u want to use. Hard to make with continuum built-in macro editor, isnt it ?
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't want to download the program just because I'm a suspicious guy, but I'm still not seeing the difference. Could you explain more clearly?
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Moondance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

OHHHHHHH it does MORE than the F's, nice.
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You can do that in Continuum, Chamby.

Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Shh, i was trying to make him feel better. GAWD!
Moondance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

icon_rolleyes.gif
I dont get u guys...
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Moondance wrote:
:roll:
I dont get u guys...

Me neither, I don't understand this thread too. What does this thing do?

PS: the blue looks nice
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
steigerwald
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

download link is down :/
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Neat, the broken link takes you to a page where you can pick up a new language and see your IP address.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I guess he must have taken the download off.
For the sake of this topic I'm attaching the program here. (Had to take it out of my recycle bin sa_tongue.gif)

Continuum Macro Manager 0.01

CMM.zip - 225.99 KB
File downloaded or viewed 41 time(s)
EliteAssassin
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hmm the broken link gave me this
Quote:
You use / Vi koristite :

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0)

And it was wrong tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wrong about what?
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It means he didnt use that stuff..
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, he was, or using a User Agent disguiser.
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

it seems some people do not know about ?savemacro and ?loadmacro
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It's already been said you have to be ingame to use those.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Moondance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

heh.. idc if u guys think this program is crap... atleast its useful to me, as i play in 2 different zones so i often need to change macros... and YES, i do it ingame, just with pressing 2 keys instead of typing loadmacro blablala..

cheers.
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Moondance wrote:
if u guys think this program is crap...
Nobody in this thread has said or intented to say that your program is crap. There were only a few questions about whether this program is really usefull since Continuum also offers (partly) this functionality.

Seriously, if you can't take comments, don't make it public in the first place. sa_tongue.gif
Moondance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

icon_wink.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 688 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.493170 seconds : 49 queries executed (80.4%): GZIP compression disabled