Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Korea?

View previous topic  Subspace Code Post :: Post Halo Ctf!!!! Boyaaa  View next topic  
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Korea? Reply to topic Reply with quote

How serious is this? Korea seems to be agressive, towards who? Seems irresponsible for Korea to make a move on any of the 3.

I'm an American who really would like to just live my life without worrying about how or why a nuclear war might affect the world. Worrying about the middle east is one thing, at least its contained to individual acts, but this is just worrisome to me.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:04 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, Japan said they would shoot down the missles before they reached the west coast. And If we pull business out of the places like Korea, China, ect.. it will influence people to leave us alone. Atleast in my opion. China is dependant on the USA. If we pull our business out of china they will help us beat Korea. Korea needs to stfu with this nuke stuff. If the USA falls the world will go chaos. Atleast the major countries.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:11 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well apparently China has already said it will take military action if there are more tests.
The US and China are really pretty dependant on each other. Who would try to stand up to that?
I would try to sympathize with Korea if it didn't seem like such a stupid move.
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:42 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I was listening to the commentators on Fox news, we're in an iffy situation. China can use us since they are the only ones who can negotiate w/ N. Korea, yet, they need us for our money.

Japan and S. Korea are the two countries that are most worried about these tests. Yes, NK tried to launch a long-range missle. Yes, I'm concerned what NK could do with a weapon like that. But there are more local area's which are more prone to attack.

I think there are a lot of alterior motives for NK trying to test this. The leader of NK (I'm to tired to try and spell his name correctly) always want's attention. This is how he's able to do it. Why not do it on 4th of July? Why not do it when the US is pre-occupied in other "wars"? Why not show off to other terrorist states like Iran that they're working on perfecting missle technology, mind you Iran is working on enriching uranium.

There's a lot of crap going in the world today. I'd say keep your ear's open, but can't worry about everything. Especially since there's really no way you can control it. Thats where you hope you have good government (not saying just the president but advisors, good intellegence officers, etc support teams) and good military leaders who can handle / assess these type of issues.

And think, if any country used a nuke, I think pretty much the world community would quickly condeem it and provide for some type of retaliation. Don't you agree?
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:00 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes. If we were nuked the world would quickly get on NK's butt. The leader would be striped of his powers and put in prision. The united nations are trying to get rid of the nuclear weapons. We would quickly have the English, Russians, Spanish, and everyone else come in. We brought Sadam down (in time for elections might I add haha). We can surely bring down the little leader of Korea. If he wants attention we can give it to him in a jail cell with CNN journalist. I say we should like a prank on Korea. They launch the next missle and hack the GPS and make it target the leader. Then before it hits pull it back up and through it in the ocean. I doubt we could do that but it was scare them so badly. I'd like to see the people of NK make an uproar. NK at a civil war would mean no USA time. :lol:
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:39 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The one thing that pisses me off is that the news seemed to have a "news blackout" about the N.Korea thing, then, as soon as they launch it...boom "Headline news! North Korea launches six missiles!"
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:03 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Most of it is media hype to keep us worried so we watch the news though.. Well, most of it is. most.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:48 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Uhhh? I'd say an aggressive country launching missiles in defiance of multiple other countries is pretty serious. I mean, people are up in arms about Iran and its nuclear program, but there's not even solid evidence there. Here we have North Korea's own admissions.

@Cypher: Go easy on the apostrophe's. icon_razz.gif
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Doc Flabby
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:57 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm not scared. They are more likly to nuke themselves than anyone else seeing the reliability of there "new improved" ballistic misile. then again i live in the uk, so i'm out of range tongue.gif
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:11 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cyan~Fire wrote:
Uhhh? I'd say an aggressive country launching missiles in defiance of multiple other countries is pretty serious.
That's what I said, and that's why I'm wondering why it seems like little more than a top news story for the moment.

If Truman was president we'd all be holed up in our basements.
Hakaku
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I heard this briefly on the news yesterday, it seems countries are prepared to stop Korea from launching more missiles. However, if the United-States gets involved and attacks Korea, then China would side with Korea, since they are strong partners.

The best way to stay safe is if the US doesn't doesn't attack Korea, instead it has to let other countries protect it. This is a controversy in itself icon_confused.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How about a trade off?
Israel nuke korea, US nuke iran in return.
icon_twisted.gif

"I could run a ss server on my car stereo!" -Xalimar
"Liberta tuit ma ex infernis" -Event Horizon
"I know too much about nothing." - Mine GO BOOM
"Hmm anyway, back to my kingdom hearts." - Chambahs
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cyan~Fire wrote:
@Cypher: Go easy on the apostrophe's. icon_razz.gif

Oi, sorry, I wrote that very early (in the morning) when I was very tired last night. icon_smile.gif

Quote:
How about a trade off?
Israel nuke korea, US nuke iran in return.
icon_twisted.gif

Sounds like a plan? We don't need nukes, let's just use the MOAB that was developed recently.
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I doubt china would side with korea in this case. We would survive without china for a little while. China is almost completly US Dependant. It seems people in South Korea are mad.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:56 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm sad to say, but BDw is right, we're a 1st world country, if we go, all the 3rd world countries (like Korea) will go and 2nd world countries (like china) will go into a bad economy problem. But that's communism for you, they don't understand economy very well, like how they pay all the people the same even if they do twice the work.
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:26 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

We think we could survive without China, however, that is a dangerous thought. The plastics industry would take more than a year to build the infastructure that has been shipped over there. Not to mention the demand / supply rules of economics. We'd be hurting for a while until we could either rebuild what has been sent over there, or found other nations to take the work load over, which would likely be the case cause American labor costs too much.
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

CypherJF wrote:
or found other nations to take the work load over, which would likely be the case cause American labor costs too much.

Please don't forget that industrial robotics has grown by leaps and bounds.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sercit wrote:
Most of it is media hype to keep us worried so we watch the news though.. Well, most of it is. most.
Always remember this when you watch the news:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhoJvfX9Emo
Apparently this video got flagged as inappropriate...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:38 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LMFAO. Logging in as SpecShip, WILL MAKE YOU DIE.
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:28 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't know about you guys, but I smell a nuclear HoLoCaUst uP in HeRe!

Watch Korea decide to become more of a bully.

I smell the downfall of the US and everyone else.

PREPARE FOR THE DOWNFALL OF HUMANS AS WE KNOW IT.

2012 people!

SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:22 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

WW3 FTW?
*gulp*

Well, everyone say how much they liked Fallout, lets see if they'll be into LARPing it as well.
icon_confused.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 631 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.670521 seconds : 46 queries executed (77.9%): GZIP compression disabled