Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
UT Project

View previous topic  Python Spree Post :: Post <C> ASSS Files/Quickfix Module C...  View next topic  
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: UT Project Reply to topic Reply with quote

Me and Smong have both decided to release the files for UT. If you do use these files, or create the whole zone, we only ask that you give the credit for all the hard work we put into this. I will also be releasing the zone files here (Maps, Setts, Lvz, ect.). The only catch is, its messy so you can clean it up :-p

ad.py: (Lvz Included)

Adrenaline is a module that allows a player to kill or green and have a hud above radar go up in numbers. Get to 100 and use ?option to get special options.

arena_swapper.dll:

This module was made by invader-zim. It lets staff set what map and settings they want to be primary. Ex: ?sendto 1.

as.py: (Lvz Included)

AutoSettings is a module that grants a player specials when they spawn. For instance, if you want the warbird to start out with prox then you just configure it and presto. Thought it was a nice idea to get around settings limits.

chit.py:

Chit is a module that has a "Bounty Hunter" game. Everyone starts out with a certain ammount of chit points when they first enter. Use ?help chit for more information. (Might Be Outdated)

leader.py:

Leader is a game in which you start in a shark, and work your way up to a warbird by killing, but if you get killed you get demoted. First to kill in a WB wins.

mvp.py:

MVP is a game in which you kill as much as possible in the certain time limit. The player with the most kills wins.

Nuke.dll: (Lvz included)

Nuke is a nice little toy we added. A "Nuke" is ?buyable and will kill everyone on the opposing team. You will be awarded the regular points and stat increments.

ut_bombrun.py: (Use Basic UT Map)

UT_Bombrun is a replica of a mode in UT2004. Its basically a timed soccer game that is based on time or points. 10 minutes or 50 Points is what wins the game. Shoot a ball into the goal for 5 points and stand in the goal and shoot for 7 points. If you shoot inside the goal you will be warped back to your spawnpoint.

wpn.py: (Use Basic UT Map) (Lvz Included)

Weapon is a module that will shipset you to specific ships determined on the lvz you fly over. Ex: Fly over a Minigun tile and be shipsetted to the minigun ship.

If there are any questions or concerns you can post here or PM me. Remember that some of these modules are outdated and have a slight chance of not working.

I would also like to thank everyone who helped out in the UT project but 3 major ones the most:

Smong, Legas and Thunderjam. I appreciate the time and effort you helped put into this zone and this goes for the 3 of you and everyone else that helped out.

PS: I HOPE YOUR HAPPY NOW CERIUM

PPS: Sorry for everything being scattered and messy, just getting frustrated with all the limitation on uploading :-P

UT.zip - 3036.6 KB
File downloaded or viewed 331 time(s)

Modules, lvz and map.

modnmap.zip - 438.3 KB
File downloaded or viewed 365 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Send me an email of the files in one zip, and I'll replace them here so it won't be spread out in random ways that it is now.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
PROTOmang

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: cham! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why not just reopen the zone and fix it up? new_evil.gif
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I see everyone likes to download and not talk about it. Its ok tho leechers icon_razz.gif
Aether Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: ... Reply to topic Reply with quote

Odd, I downloaded it, and,

1: It's missing all of the plugins/python scripts.

2: The public arena dosen't have the UT sounds..

3: The #zelda arena is missing quite a few scripts..

Besides those, good work.

4/5 for missing scripts.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yay a replier. Anyway:

1. I didnt upload all the default modules that come with asss, i thought it was a waste of downloading.

2. UT sounds arent in pub? Maybe I gave a wrong version of arena.conf (i had millions in the damn folder for backups)

3. What do you mean by zelda is missing quite a few scripts? It wasnt completed if thats what you mean.

PS: Thanks for the feedback.
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Besides, zelda hasn't got anything to do with UT tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

are thes for linux or windows
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

All the lvz and maps and conf's you can use for both. Python modules can be used for both, just the C modules you'll have to ask smong to convert it since he has the src.
Aether Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: ... Reply to topic Reply with quote

I meant as in the modules required by the main arena.. The CUSTOM ones..
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you look at the file ending you can work it out, .dll is windows and .so is for linux. I believe the custom C modules Chambahs uploaded are for windows. The full CTF module with source and everything is available from my website (click on the www icon below).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Aether Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: ... Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm a retard. >_< I didn't download the 2nd zip..

But, I did, and the chit.py won't load at all...

Oh well, besides that, it's an exellent pack.

Now it gets a 4.9/5. ;p
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Looks like chit is using the persist module to store data. The persist interface changed recently, so you'll either have to upgrade the code or use an older version of asss.

If you don't care about that or can't code just go to line 160 starting "def getpd(p):" and delete everthing after that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Can someone give me the list of commands for MVP? Thanks (tried to open with notepad/wordpad but buch of boxes popped up)
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Try and work it out from this:
Code: Show/Hide
def mm_attach(arena):
    arena.mvp_ref1 = reg_callback(CB_KILL, kill, arena)
    arena.mvp_ref2 = add_command("top", c_top, arena)
    arena.mvp_ref3 = add_command("kills", c_kills, arena)
    arena.mvp_ref4 = add_command("startmvp", c_start_mvp, arena)

If you can't view the file at all then asss might have problems trying to read it too.
Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ad.py

Quote:
File "/home/jesse/Desktop/as3/bin/ad.py", line 30, in <module>
objs = get_interface(I_OBJECTS)
Exception: C interface objects-3 wasn't found

objects.c is present in src/core
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hakaku
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You need to make sure to load the objects module in modules.conf (if it's not there, add the line "objects" near the bottom, but before the python module).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
resol guest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I loaded MVP without a problem, it just doesn't seem to work. I even added cmd_?startmvp in default file.

I had an issue loading chit, but I removed the bottom code after line 160 and it loaded fine, but when I killed the enemy, nothing happened, or when I did /?addhit. I also added privcmd_addhit in the default file for this. And once I got a message, E <pymod> python error calling callback CB_KILL

Any help would be great.
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
cmd_?startmvp

It would be
cmd_startmvp
(Edit: that was probably just a typo though, if so, ignore tongue.gif)
resol guest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes its a typo lol.

Also just realized that the 'E <pymod> python error calling callback CB_KILL' error is coming from the MVP module.

Still no idea about the chit mod.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

surprised that people are still using this stuff lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> ASSS Custom Projects All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 657 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.478629 seconds : 48 queries executed (79.7%): GZIP compression disabled