Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
DCME, Drake Continuum Map Editor

View previous topic  Blender Ship Roll Post :: Post Continuum Map & Lvz Editor  View next topic  
drake7707

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: DCME, Drake Continuum Map Editor Reply to topic Reply with quote

I made a map editor in vb because my ssme doesn't want to start anymore >.<", i'm not a week in development and it almost has all ssme functionalities, but with support for extra tiles, better object handling and a fill tool.

I post my updates at http://www.ssforum.net/c/index.php?showtopic=9306

It's still beta, but i fixed most bugs already... well i hope so.

I'll also attach the current build i finished today

Hope you like it

DCME_build7.zip - 91.93 KB
File downloaded or viewed 105 time(s)
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Very nice.

Hopefully this won't crash when I use the line tool from the top of the map to the bottom. sa_tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

wow lol you make an entire new map editor because your ssme wont start anymore... lol wow... you reallymake me want to learn vb now.. any recommendations on books or websites to get good at programming in vb like you? it seems kind of cool that you can almost complete a map editor in less than a week... im no expertthough so i dont really know if thats good but i think its awesome.. i should start learning that
gj man

will it be open src?i wannnnnnt ittttttttjust so i could learn from it biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

its been a while since i've been here, like ehhhh 5 months sa_tongue.gif

DCME is already undergone huge updates. You can find the last version
here
drake7707

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ahhh i forgot you have to log in there in order to download attachments, so i'll attach it here too

DCME1104_edits1.zip - 168.04 KB
File downloaded or viewed 57 time(s)
Mr Ekted
Movie Geek

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Post some screenshots.
Samapico
No, these DO NOT look like penises, ok?

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

New thread where you always get the latest release:
http://www.ssforum.net/index.php?showtopic=10662
DCME is now at version 1.2.7

Visit DCME forums to post bugs, suggestions, or to stay up to date with its development icon_smile.gif

Would be nice if someone updated the 'Quick Links to Project' to DCME with these links
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 687 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.434523 seconds : 34 queries executed (91.9%): GZIP compression disabled