Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Weekly Updates

View previous topic  HDT2 Win $100(US)+Halo 1 and Halo 2 fo... Post :: Post ASC Into the moat is here.  View next topic  
Hi-Tec+
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Weekly Updates Reply to topic Reply with quote

For now on i will start, doing a weekly update for my zone, instead of making a lot of threads I will just reply to my own thread every update, atm I am currently making a new project, The project inclused a new map, gfx, tiles etc, we will probly swith to ASSS,but that is still in the works, but I do know the new objective for the zone, and a couple of other extra stuff.
Hi-Tec+
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ass hole
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This is trash talk forum he can post here if he wants to, especially if it's subspace related.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Also, I thought you said you're giving your zone away?
I am lp_street_soldier y'know. I was in there at the time. Do us all a favour and shut down your zone. icon_sad.gif
i88gerbils
Oldbie Server Help

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Smong wrote:
This is trash talk forum he can post here if he wants to, especially if it's subspace related.

I thought that was what the Zone Junk forum was for? Nevermind. A forum that I had unconsciously always just skipped over and ignored was removed.
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

If you're really having an issue, just click here: http://forums.minegoboom.com/ignore.php?mode=addtopic&topic=6260 (ignore topic)

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Imma go to some of the zones you host, Don. Seems like you're doing some nice work I guess.

XD
Die Hard
Novice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Chambahs wrote:
Dude, nobody fucking cares about you, if you want make yourself a website and write the news about you zone on there, not here, nobody gives 2 shits on the status of your peice of shit zone.

I care... Why dont you just ignore his topics if you hate him that much...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 680 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.575966 seconds : 33 queries executed (77.2%): GZIP compression disabled