Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Do you think gravitron posts too much?

View previous topic  Let the games begin! Post :: Post Pointless Smilies  View next topic  

Do you think gravitron posts too much?
Yes
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
No
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
I used to be indecisive, but now im not sure
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:43 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Do you think gravitron posts too much? Reply to topic Reply with quote

well?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Your only doing this poll because you want to be posting more than him. Course, won't be long till grav comes in and does a message that has nothing useful in it, he'll just post to keep his post count up.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:37 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Let me check how we can accomodate you with a ban.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Siaon
Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:41 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

tongue.gif Is there some kind of contest to have the most posts? Your heard MgB the forum is likely to be redone anyways, so might be byebye database so you have to do it all over again tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 3:57 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Not really.
Some people just think that having a high post count means anything, and because I'm a blaber mouth who has to make his opinion about anything herd I post a lot and it makes them envy or something.
Just go with the flow, fill the niche.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:15 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yah, it was just a joke, i know its not humanly possible to beat him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Snark
Staff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:26 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

grav is a evil spammer that needs to be banned! icon_wink.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Banned^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:36 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

but...but...

[*dkill]
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:44 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Or was it ^banned actually?
Ah hell.
I always preffered being ~Demo2.
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 6:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: hick Reply to topic Reply with quote

this is hilarious...like it matters... maybe it does... not sure... oh well... i think he just likes to see his little guy having spasms in all the threads...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 633 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.534473 seconds : 38 queries executed (82.6%): GZIP compression disabled