Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Amd Cpu Id?

View previous topic  Skype and Encryption Post :: Post Free Animate Dreams  View next topic  
wEaViL
Don't make me turn this forum around!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Amd Cpu Id? Reply to topic Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to find out the cpu id on a athlon system? I know I have a 1700+ xp 1.47 ghz and right now im over clocked to a 1800+ 1.53 ghz... I've been researching and I found that there are 1 different versions of each of the athlon xp cpu's. There is a cpuid 680 and another of 681. I need to find out which one mine is because the 681 can handle up to 1.6v cpu core and the 680 can only handle around 1.5v core power. I'm overclocked by .05 volts right now and as I said that knocked me up to 1533mhz.

Any help would be great. thanks...

*EDIT* Hope this helps... mine is the 1700xp Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 0
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:52 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Look on the CPU itself. It's probably the only way.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
wEaViL

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That blows lol... not in the mood to take apart the cpu fan to find out... thing was a PITA to get on there becuase the power supply sits right above it.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I like Pita bread, with shoarma or doner kebab.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
aussie243
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:32 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: Amd Cpu Id? Reply to topic Reply with quote

wEaViL wrote:
Does anyone know how to find out the cpu id on a athlon system? I know I have a 1700+ xp 1.47 ghz and right now im over clocked to a 1800+ 1.53 ghz... I've been researching and I found that there are 1 different versions of each of the athlon xp cpu's. There is a cpuid 680 and another of 681. I need to find out which one mine is because the 681 can handle up to 1.6v cpu core and the 680 can only handle around 1.5v core power. I'm overclocked by .05 volts right now and as I said that knocked me up to 1533mhz.

Any help would be great. thanks...

*EDIT* Hope this helps... mine is the 1700xp Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 0

same one i'v got, mine is over heating, possably from the same reasion, if find out anthing please tell me
wEaViL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:46 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

right now I have it set to a Mutiplier(? spell wrong i think) of 12 and cpu voltage of 1.55 and its running at 1600mhz aka 1900+ xp... cpu temp is only (109 F) 4 degrees F higher then normal... but then again I'm running 3 case fans and a TT Volcano 9 with the heat sensor that ups the speed when the temp. gets higher.
aussie243
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:55 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i only have 1 fan, and cuts out at 70'C/158'F with a constant heating rate,
vcore is 1.73v,but after your edit mine is a bit diffent. my computer has more free rescorse than ever thow its slower than ever, maby ,mine has had it;s day

1666Ghs, maby thats my problem
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:02 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo Ace wrote:

Doner???

Dude, don't try to be jewish, it doesn't work.

"I could run a ss server on my car stereo!" -Xalimar
"Liberta tuit ma ex infernis" -Event Horizon
"I know too much about nothing." - Mine GO BOOM
"Hmm anyway, back to my kingdom hearts." - Chambahs
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:37 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is it jewish? Here it's sold in Maroc restaurants, I don't see anything jewish there.
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:37 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, maybe it's not so jewish, but it's not marocan exclusive.
And in Israel it's as common as mcdoland's crappy burger.

BTW, it's pita, just pita, not pita bread and it's kabab not kebab.
And WTF is doner?
Someone donates you his liver to put in the pita?
You eat lamb (keves) kabab, or some other cattle.

Shoarma, shish-kabab, shish-lik...meat...yum...
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:45 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo Ace wrote:

Yes, another stupid mIRC abbreivation.

(YASMIRCA)
i88gerbils
Oldbie Server Help

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:45 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why is it an abbreviation for mIRc only?
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No, I'm guessing it came from mIRC. All these damn abbreviations probably do come from there. "WYSIWYG"
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 627 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.640848 seconds : 38 queries executed (82.0%): GZIP compression disabled