Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SQL and PHP

View previous topic  Need some Win32 help Post :: Post Anyone up to some website coding?  View next topic  
Contempt@lazy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: SQL and PHP Reply to topic Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can go to learn how to make SQL databases and have a website use a login to connect to the database, so that you can edit your personal profile, ect.

I'm not sure what all is involved with this, and I'm sorry for the very brief explanation. If you need anymore information from me, by all means, please ask. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bookstore maybe?
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, if you can't figure it out from php.net, get a book.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I prefer books, but a friend of mine spilled a drink all over both my SQL and PHP books.

Thanks Cyan.
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

W3C school's teaches the basics of SQL. MySQL dev has really nice documentation regarding the query structure's.

PHP.net is THE best source for PHP help haha.

phpjunkies.com has some interesting tid bits; as does zend's site.
NotQuan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: um the best site is Reply to topic Reply with quote

PHP isn't too hard. I learned from an ebook and this site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Non-Subspace Related Coding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 673 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.584837 seconds : 31 queries executed (83.8%): GZIP compression disabled