Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Free Animate Dreams
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic  Amd Cpu Id? Post :: Post My oppinion of this forum.  View next topic  
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:38 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Free Animate Dreams Reply to topic Reply with quote

A good guy I've known for a long time was banned from SSCB Paintball Reloaded earlier today without proof or notification of his alleged offense. Now he faces clearly false accusations of hacking at the hands of Johnny Blaze (AKA Chambahs).

All humanitarian protesters were denied an audience and silenced for approximately 190 years.

DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSORS! FREE ANIMATE DREAMS!

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:39 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

PREACH IT, BROTHA

Also, I'll be unsilenced in 190 years so fuck you guys, SEE YOU THEN, GG
aussie243
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:40 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

that wasent good, sounds like bad staff
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:42 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

sounds like a biased lie. Its not too hard to guess who that Guest was either, one of the two alleged hackers.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:42 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Actually the guest was one of the humanitarian protesters I mentioned
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website

Johnny Blaze? More like Joseph McCarthy.

I hope this faggot gets crushed by a stampede of pissed off Mexicans.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:43 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Not just Chambahs. Also, I\/Ir Beefie. Lol, they think I hacked the zone. I wish I had, though....
Anyway, this came about because Beefie banned Nitrate because he had too many creds. Beefie said it was unfair. Probably because he couldn't abuse and get himself that many creds without being fired, and he wasn't cool like Nitrate to have a spammer to spam the .slot machine. =)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:43 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

D1st0rt wrote:
Actually the guest was one of the humanitarian protesters I mentioned

lol loging on as a guest eh?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:45 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

My Roommate is Nitrate. Free him too!
Nitrate = Carbon
Those are the only names I know he's gone by.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh, and to whoever that hacker was....
YOU ARE TRULY A GENIUS.
THAT WAS AMAZING.
aussie243
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:49 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

was the ban just fir that zone??
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:50 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

until proof is assembled yes.
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:50 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

and afterwards too
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Proof of what, that I hacked? Cham has been TRYING to find an excuse to ban me. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it himself. Besides, I heard people say he was telling people he did it, he was testing something. Hell, I wasn't in the zone or anything, I don't even know what the heck is going on.
aussie243
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:52 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

this is bad stuff
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:53 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL your an idiot, everyone on this damn forums know that i dont know a damn thing about computers. You are making yourself look really silly atm

Last edited by Chambahs on Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:54 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Animate Dreams wrote:
My Roommate is Nitrate. Free him too!
Nitrate = Carbon
Those are the only names I know he's gone by.

You might have chosen the wrong roommate ani.

I am done pretending that i know whats going on though. I saw a few noobs get sad about some cred abuse that they got banned for and a short while later the zone gets spammed with "The zones been hacked, have a good day". I used logic and came to a conclusion.
aussie243
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:55 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

its sad being acoused of hacking
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:56 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The cred abuse was done by the mods. Lol, was it really spammed with "The zone's been hacked, have a good day."? And I checked, Nitrate has been sitting out there playing SSBM since a bit before it happened.... I've been in and out of the room, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't moved from his spot out there.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:56 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Exactly my point. Ani you are the childish one sending people in the dozens coming into the zone with them saying "FREE ANIMATE DREAMS" its pretty sad to tell you the truth. Are you that worked up into the game that you cant stand being axed and banned for cred abuse? And dont say you didnt abuse the bots because that has already been proven.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:59 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cham, the logs don't show any cred abuse by me. The abuse was Beefie, taking all of Nitrate's creds. I have never abused anything, THAT has been proven. Besides, I didn't send anyone in there, that was D1's idea. You're the one that "tested" something and crashed the zone, retard.
Gus.
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:00 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

nice use of the ol scapegoat tactics.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:01 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL I tested the bot with this command to remind myself if it was Sop Operator status only: !say something

Then someone said "OMFG THE BOT SPOKE" and i said "No that was just me testing something"

So know your facts before you try to prove some lame point. And by the way, for your information that was done about 20 mins after the zone was crashed. Thanks.
Animate Dreams
Gotta buy them all!
(Consumer whore)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:06 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, I obviously didn't hack, I don't have the bot's IP. And thanks for blaming the revolution D1 started on me. Know your facts before you try to prove some lame point. Oh, and same for the bot. As soon as you've got logs proving I abused, I'll just use the ones I have from you abusing the hell out of DS and win.
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:08 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Go for it, how old are they? If you mind me asking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 673 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.708897 seconds : 50 queries executed (77.2%): GZIP compression disabled