Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
FunMan v1.0 Project

View previous topic  New IM? Post :: Post rtf3html  View next topic  
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: FunMan v1.0 Project Reply to topic Reply with quote

That right there is FunMan. Its my newest project I'm working on in visual basic.

What it does now:
-Has 2 buttons
-One button(left gray) brings up a bunch of message boxes when a user clicks.
-The other(right red) says Do-NOT-Click. So far it only brings up a few message boxes and opens your CD tray door and closes it twice.
-Disables the ability to click the 'X' to exit.
**Comment- Not very annoying so far.

What it will do in the future:
-Write itself to your registry to open on startup.
-Delete certain registry keys periodically.
-Shutdown/restart periodically.
-open and close misc. programs and close them more than once. +jsut to be annoying.
-probably delete your firewall or virus protection software. Or atleast disable it.
**Comment-This seems tough. Really tough. I don't even know the language yet.

Any comments or ideas?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

where's the source?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

in my computer
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: FunMan v1.0 Project Reply to topic Reply with quote

Edit: Sorry, I just read your post and studied the program. It fucking sucks, and so do you.

Last edited by newb on Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, it doesn't have to be used to make people's computers mess up by some stupid script kiddie. I make it so that it doesn't do something trememndously bad. It would probably be made to scare the person. I don't want to be know as someone who makes outrageously malicious programs. Im going to try to figure out how to link C++ DLLs with VB GUI's. That way I'd be able to do something already know, rather than having to look up things in vb6.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Then you should use the .NET framework...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
BDwinsAlt
Agurus's Posse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I use .net sa_tongue.gif
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I have never understood people's fetish of writing malicious source code but whatever, that's not the point.

I saw you have a Kevin Mitnick pdf file on your desktop, are you trying to go the route of being a 'hax0r' etc etc. cause if you are, Mitnick though did hack, he used more social engineering anything to get what he wanted.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ah yea, ur right. shizznit! time to start something over!

Cypher, the book looked like a good read.. I know he used social engineering a lot. I've read the Art of Intrusion and it was good. Im not done with Deception.
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sigh... what is the point of a project like this? Youll give it to someone, piss them off, and theyll likely not trust anything from you again. Hell, you wont even post the source, who in their right mind would run this?

I hope you either grow up and start making things that are useful (ie: not malicious), or kiss the frontend of a locomotive.
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I gotta agree with Cerium. You should die if you are trying to make malicious software. Good job, now you earned yourself a 20 year netban on CBCC for being involved in malicious software creation and learning how to be a malicious hacker.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Do you really think a netban can stop a hacker? sa_tongue.gif
Mr Ekted
Movie Geek

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Don't give Quan Chi2 the satisfaction. If he works really hard, in a few years he'll be script kiddie.
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Do you really think Quan will ever grow up?
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sigh.. Ekted, don't be jealous, you stupid bastard. Im doing something enjoyable, and its building my programming skills rapidly. I don't need some fool that thinks he knows everything(you) telling me that Im never going to get past the newbie stage. Think again, chump.

Solo, I've grown up a lot more since I joined this forum. I really don't care if you've seen progress or not.

Get this straight. This project IS in development so that it can piss people off. However, not just anyone. It is made for what ever revenge you want to be done. I don't think I should repeat myself again but I will.

ITS TO TEACH LESSONS YOU CONTRADICING FOOLS.

Stay the hell on topic for once! Im not posting any source until its done. I just needed opinions ON THE IDEA and prferably, what IS TO BE DONE. That way it will be easier to decide what to do next. the IS a help forum after all, right?
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

you need to post the source before it's done
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan Chi2 wrote:
I just needed opinions ON THE IDEA and prferably, what IS TO BE DONE. That way it will be easier to decide what to do next. the IS a help forum after all, right?

We will help you learn to program or assist you in finding out how to do something, but we won't assist you in making something malicious. Most of us here have some type of moral system in which we follow, and harming others is usually on the do-not-do side of that system.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I understand, MGB. I'll respect that. The flamming is what I didn't accept. You may lock the topic if you want(of course you knew that already).
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Donkano wrote:
Good job, now you earned yourself a 20 year netban on CBCC for being involved in malicious software creation and learning how to be a malicious hacker.

Like anyone actually goes on your server apart from you and newbie zone owners.

Quan Chi2 wrote:
Sigh.. Ekted, don't be jealous, you stupid bastard. Im doing something enjoyable, and its building my programming skills rapidly. I don't need some fool that thinks he knows everything(you) telling me that Im never going to get past the newbie stage. Think again, chump.

Solo, I've grown up a lot more since I joined this forum. I really don't care if you've seen progress or not.

Get this straight. This project IS in development so that it can piss people off. However, not just anyone. It is made for what ever revenge you want to be done. I don't think I should repeat myself again but I will.

ITS TO TEACH LESSONS YOU CONTRADICING FOOLS.

Stay the hell on topic for once! Im not posting any source until its done. I just needed opinions ON THE IDEA and prferably, what IS TO BE DONE. That way it will be easier to decide what to do next. the IS a help forum after all, right?

The trouble is, Quan, that no one has actually seen any improvements in your behaviour.
Also, I don't think Ekted is jealous, because he helped make Continuum, the client you play in.

If you want revenge on people, you must be a very angry little fathead. Jeez, just let it go. After all, as you told everyone very clearly - It's just a game!

If you want help, do what the helpers say to do and maybe you will get somewhere. Furthermore, although this forum may be a help forum, not many people don't want to get involved with such malicious activities that you are trying to promote.

Also, do you even know what contradicting means? If you did, you wouldn't be using it improperly right now.

If your project goes well, change the ugly UI.

Guide to programming by Dan Appleman wrote:

Do not make irrelevant colours and big buttons that do nothing! Choose comfortable colours and buttons so the user can use it with ease.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Non-Subspace Related Coding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 966 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.419154 seconds : 44 queries executed (88.0%): GZIP compression disabled