Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
10x Jackpot Event at Devastation (SSC) ... 17 hour marathon!

View previous topic  First one to beat Spyed's Trash Postin... Post :: Post Help i just got a ds :/  View next topic  
XDOOM
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: 10x Jackpot Event at Devastation (SSC) ... 17 hour marathon! Reply to topic Reply with quote

Starting on Friday, January 6th, 2006 at 5pm to Saturday January 7th, 2006 at 10am there will be a mega jackpot event at Devastation (SSC) to help promote the zone's awesome flagging games!

It is a very simple event, whatever jackpot you win during this timeline, you will recieve 10x the points.
You will also recieve 10x the credits to be used using our credit bot.

The credit bot can buy such things as rockets, extra bounty. You can also buy neat items such as a warping tool to warp players away from bases, or an energy-delepletion which depletes the energy of nearby players.

However, there is always a catch to a 10x flaggin jackpot event that spans 17 hours.

There needs to be minimum requires to recieve the 10x reward.

You need:

A current jackpot of 50 million points
A minimum amount of players (15)

If you recieve this, you will recieve the 50 million jackpot + credits, plus an additional 450 million points and credits.

If the jackpot is lower, or the amount of players is lower ... then reward times is smaller.

15 million .... 2xreward ... minmum 6 players -> total points won: 30 million
25 million ... 4x reward ... minmum 8 players -> total points won: 100 million
35 million ... 6x reward ... minmum 10 players -> total points won: 210 million
45 million ... 8x reward ... minmum 12 players -> total points won: 360 million
50 millions ... 10x reward ... minimum 15 players -> total points won: 500 million
100 million ... 10x reward ... minimum 15 players -> total points won: 1 billion

For every player until the minimum, you lose 1x (ie ... if you have 45 mil, but only 10 players you get a 6x reward instead of a 8x reward).
This goes up to a loss of 4x or you've lost all bonus rewards.

This will be a very exciting game, and an easy way to try to break devastation records for largest jackpot, most points before a scorerest, and so on and so forth.

Just so you know, 50 million points is not a difficult task in Devastation ... there have been jackpots well over the 100 million range in past games.
As well, total player points have reached to near 5 billion points in years past.

As well, even losers to jackpots will still win credits as per our usual system with the credit bot.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:20 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sounds good actually. I'll drop in and see what's it like. icon_wink.gif
SpecShip
Complete twat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:49 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh man, wish I could participate.
Last time I scrambled 24h+ jackpot was at VIE either during JP/RZ or a WZ game.
So much fun.
But it's not worth if I can only show up for 5 hours or so, the fun is in doing it for the entire day and barking at your team when they slip then cheering when you're kicking nme ass.

"I could run a ss server on my car stereo!" -Xalimar
"Liberta tuit ma ex infernis" -Event Horizon
"I know too much about nothing." - Mine GO BOOM
"Hmm anyway, back to my kingdom hearts." - Chambahs
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i miss that Jackpot zone icon_sad.gif
Noob6535

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Chambahs wrote:
i miss that Jackpot zone icon_sad.gif

Same icon_sad.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 561 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 1.274636 seconds : 30 queries executed (65.2%): GZIP compression disabled