Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
CBCC Siege of Avalon Zone
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic  FW: FW: Fw: fw: FW: re: hey dude, chek... Post :: Post How do you change that little message ...  View next topic  
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:58 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Talk to your server provider.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List MSN Messenger
KomodoDragon
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:36 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Great news. It seems that the bug in the biller has been worked out. I was msned today from my server, and he fixed the problem.

I am not sure, but it seems there might be a few other bugs to work out, but come one come all, and enter the arena!

Play hard, Have Fun and Rock your World! icon_cool.gif
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:13 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

msned?
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:25 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

He was IMed from MSN Messenger. sa_tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
KomodoDragon
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:04 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Default wrote:
msned?

I guess not everyone uses msn, sorry for using the slang! Although I'm not sure what else I could have said..... icon_cool.gif icon_lol.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:29 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Maverick wrote:
CBCC Network population
http://stats.17thparallel.com/index.php?a=server&id=48

How often does that update? Once per week?
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:42 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No, every 5 minutes. GG
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:40 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

newb wrote:
No, every 5 minutes. GG

Wrong. because CBCC TradeMark has been shut down for over 3 days and it didn;t register there yet.
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:21 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Okay, back on topic again...

Siege of Avalon has been shut down because I{omodoI}ragon has a new responisibility in his life that is preventing him from being with his zone. He requested it to be shut down a few days ago.
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:25 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Donkano wrote:
[..]
Wrong. because CBCC TradeMark has been shut down for over 3 days and it didn;t register there yet.
It does update every 5 minutes and it also registered CBCC TradeMark has been gone down, aswell as CBCC Siege of Avalon.
That link is showing the network population of the whole CBCC network, not only of a single zone.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:04 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL, ha.
Told you Donkano. Next time, instead of quickly hitting that post reply button, why don't you get your facts straight before you state ludicris things.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:27 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Maverick wrote:
it also registered CBCC TradeMark has been gone down, aswell as CBCC Siege of Avalon.

Yeah?

Cropped and compressed for a 500% smaller image with the exact same amount of useful information -MGB

sub-starts-error.png - 5.79 KB
File downloaded or viewed 70 time(s)
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Erm, yea?
When a zone has 0 population, a tiny blue line will be drawn at the bottom of the graph. When it has no population, it has no blue line at all.

The zone will be removed after a week of having no activity (that is, not online). This is in case there are zones who are offline for a few days and then come back.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
KomodoDragon
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Zone Temporarily Shut Down.... Reply to topic Reply with quote

UPDATE:

Well we had our big baby boy on Oct 19th. He was 9 lbs 10 1/4 ozs, and was 20 1/2 inches long.!

Anyway on account that we have had this baby my time is now very limited. I also have 2 other very hyperactive children!

Anyway until my time is a bit more free I have shut down the zone. It will be up and running again, but I don't have the time to mantian it, as you can see my population has dwindled to nothing because of it.

Thanks for coming and playing it's been very fun, and we'll definitly see you again!

Cheers!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:40 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You couldn't have made that screenshot a bit smaller, Donkano?
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:06 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ya well my resolution is 1280x1024 and didn't bother to strech/skew it down in paint.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:20 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Restore the window, make it smaller, and use alt+printscreen.
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: Zone Temporarily Shut Down.... Reply to topic Reply with quote

KomodoDragon wrote:
UPDATE:

Well we had our big baby boy on Oct 19th. He was 9 lbs 10 1/4 ozs, and was 20 1/2 inches long.!

Anyway on account that we have had this baby my time is now very limited. I also have 2 other very hyperactive children!

Anyway until my time is a bit more free I have shut down the zone. It will be up and running again, but I don't have the time to mantian it, as you can see my population has dwindled to nothing because of it.

Thanks for coming and playing it's been very fun, and we'll definitly see you again!

Cheers!

Baby biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Duh?
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:04 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solid_Fire wrote:
Duh?

I'm so pleased for him icon_smile.gif
KomodoDragon
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:37 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

biggrin.gif icon_cool.gif icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks guys, my baby boy is doing really great!

I hope to be up and running again sooner than later, but time will only tell!

icon_wink.gif
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You should have loads of babies and post about it on the forum :)
KomodoDragon
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

icon_biggrin.gif icon_cool.gif
Hey Spyed,
Just so happens we have three babies! One is 3, Two is 1.5 and number 3 was just born! We are actually planing on 5 children! My 3 year old has already helped me out on continuum a few times!

It's alot of work, but it is also very fun and rewarding! Kids rock!

icon_cool.gif icon_biggrin.gif
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:03 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Wow that's alot of mouths to feed... with five children you'll be getting through half of Dr Brain's lunch time snack!
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:04 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why dont you lock this topic. Also this zone is closed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 771 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 1.050295 seconds : 52 queries executed (82.5%): GZIP compression disabled