Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSCentral webhost... ? How do I get one? Alot of people...

View previous topic  Anyone wants? Post :: Post Loser Quiz  View next topic  
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:30 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: SSCentral webhost... ? How do I get one? Alot of people... Reply to topic Reply with quote

SSCentral webhost... ? How do I get one? Alot of people have one and I was wondering how they got one. Im just wondering.. Thought this may be a stupid question.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:46 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Request Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://www.ssforum.net/c/index.php?showtopic=9166
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List MSN Messenger
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:58 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: SSCentral webhost... ? How do I get one? Alot of people Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan Chi2 wrote:
SSCentral webhost... ? How do I get one? Alot of people have one and I was wondering how they got one. Im just wondering.. Thought this may be a stupid question.

You can ask Swift, Akai, or SyrusMX for one.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:06 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
Malicious plug-ins will have a read me file stating exactly what the plug-in does. It will also explain how I'm not responsible for anything that the plug-in does to a persons zone. You are the one who used it. Also, it will tell what the plug-in was made for.

LOOOOOOL. You're actually making "malicious" plugins? What do they do, delete all of the subarenas?

Also, this is a ridiculous URL, I'm glad you changed it:
http://sai.sscentral.com/MERVBot/MERVBot/SRC/DBZman/Release/DBZman.rar

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:25 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ok, I had no idea you were putting malicious plugins up. If I see any, I will delete them, and if I have to get someone to check the coding for all your plugins to make sure you're not hidding any bad code, I will, and I won't be happy.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
cyp@lazy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:35 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

And people think I'm crazy for asking for the source code to compile any custom plugin they want me to stick up in Omega Fire. HAH.
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:11 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan, what would you do your website on if they gave you the space?[/b]
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:57 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Syrus, why even bother hosting him if he's even up to these things? Just remove his hosting account. He obviously isn't worth it.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:52 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ahgh, syrus.. ok
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I already checked his "malicious" plugin inside DBZman.rar and it only did a *warn on each command. It said something like "bla bla can't connect, unload and reload bla bla".
Nothing malicious, however I don't like the idea of having a trusted site (like sscentral.com) providing virus-like plugins.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:56 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Maverick wrote:
I already checked his "malicious" plugin inside DBZman.rar and it only did a *warn on each command. It said something like "bla bla can't connect, unload and reload bla bla".
Nothing malicious, however I don't like the idea of having a trusted site (like sscentral.com) providing virus-like plugins.

Don't worry. I don't think he'll ever figure out how to get past SubSpace I/O and go for the Windows fun. sa_tongue.gif
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Purge+, I don't think that you will ever figure out how much of an ass you project yourself to be. Anyway, DBZMan isnt that bad and it isnt done. right now it just warns you and disables some if not all commands in the bot core.. atleast thats what happened when it was tested in other zones. Anyway, I took the plugin page off for now, and I will not be advertising any malicious items of mine. I'll save another website of mine to do that in the future, heh.

Anyway, like Purge implied; Im not as good as I think I am, so dont pay attention to what I have made so far.

I'll tell you one thing though, Im going to get better at what I do.

I also understand that posting malicious downloads isnt appropraite. I apologize. I took the page off though.

Just so you know, I would never put up and scripts to do something to someones computer, or anything like that. Im not a bad person. The most I'd do is do something bad to someone I would like revenge on, and I am still learning ways to do that as some of you may have seen.

thanks for the warning though. tongue.gif
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 682 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 1.607766 seconds : 37 queries executed (89.8%): GZIP compression disabled