Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Star Wars

View previous topic  Priit bug? :) Post :: Post Trashing Smong's Modules (split)  View next topic  
StarMovie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Star Wars Reply to topic Reply with quote

Some one recomended me here for help so here it is:
I have serached almsot every search engine (and google) and seem to not find what i want! I am looking for a tutorial for a newb like me for How to make a star wars movie (the prog i use is windows media player), does anyone know kewl tips and tricks I can go to learn this? Thanks!
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:37 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Go to a school and get some fine drama-education.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:08 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Or, get a video camcorder, and video tape yourself in your backyard. It wont be making theatres near me.

Now, are you talking about a Flash movie? Or an actual Movie..? Macromedia Flash you can get at there website.
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:20 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://www.screamingpickle.com/members/StarWarsKid/

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:28 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: Star Wars Reply to topic Reply with quote

StarMovie wrote:
Some one recomended me here for help

Whoa, how'd that happen? I know, we get some people looking for Apache, webservers, linux servers, and even some rare game servers from time to time as its a generic Server Help title, but movie making? Thats never been in any of the search engine keywords before...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: Star Wars Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mine GO BOOM wrote:
[..]

Whoa, how'd that happen? I know, we get some people looking for Apache, webservers, linux servers, and even some rare game servers from time to time as its a generic Server Help title, but movie making? Thats never been in any of the search engine keywords before...

No, he said that some retard directed him here for help in that area. What does SERVER HELP have to do with movie making help? Like really....
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:09 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Exactly Don., it doesn't have anything to do with movie making.
movieman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:13 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

well i want like a guide that tells you how they did all that stuff or sumit real close
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Episode three cost $150 million to make. Start selling lemonade.

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:33 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

And the first three cost less than half that and were much better movies.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:47 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

movieman wrote:
well i want like a guide that tells you how they did all that stuff or sumit real close

goto school, they'll teach you..(collage, production class etc)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:44 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cyan~Fire wrote:
And the first three cost less than half that and were much better movies.

It was also cheaper to make movies then.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
movieman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:55 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I just want to know anewbie guide to make it using progs like Windows movie maker not sumit TOO huge
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:17 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

This isnt a movie making production site.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:15 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

google is your friend
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:32 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Brain wrote:
It was also cheaper to make movies then

That's quite possible, but it's obvious they spent much more time and money on the special effects of the recent three, and less on the actual plot and acting.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:14 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: Star Wars Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mine GO BOOM wrote:
[..]

Apache

You inquired?

---------

Anyway, you canĀ“t really ask for that much here movieman; This is a help forum for the game Continuum. Sorry.
Ori Klein
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:46 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

They obviously directed him here because of the diverse amount of personel with raw talent which take residence in these forums and may provide meaningful, helpful and informative assistance on a plethora of different subjects.

Oh wait, I'm in server help? Oops, wrong forum.

Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:30 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ori Klein wrote:
They obviously directed him here because of the diverse amount of personel with raw talent which take residence in these forums and may provide meaningful, helpful and informative assistance on a plethora of different subjects.

Oh wait, I'm in server help? Oops, wrong forum.

That is pretty much what I said before.
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:22 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Or download a trial version from macromedias website.
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:29 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That Data Laughing, is it a rip from the episode directly or the card?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 642 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.913800 seconds : 46 queries executed (80.5%): GZIP compression disabled