Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Coolest Avatar Award 2005
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic  C++ > * > VB Post :: Post I'm Sorry  View next topic  

Who has the coolest Avatar?
Purge - computer eating itself
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Agurus - nodding master chief
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Quan Chi2 - weird thingy avatar :/
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Cyan Fire - big yellow dude
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Solo Ace - monkey
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
MineGoBoom - Sonic the Hedgehog
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Weavil - Kermit the frog
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:12 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, can I get a new one too. All the Dr brain gang are teasing me about mine.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:37 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cerium. wrote:
Quan, your avatar makes me wish I was racist so I had another reason to hate you.

My avatar wasn't made to be looked at as racist lol

Google definition of the word "racist"

# based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"
# a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
# discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

Dictionary.com definition

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

lol I never said that any race other than "whites" was superior. I made a broad opinion based on what I have experienced. If my avatar were racist, it would say something like:

This is what happens when white people fight; they just talk until they need to do something other than fight.. And this is what black people do; they say something like "pop off" and they fight right away. This is why white people are cowards..

I didnt say something like that now did I? Cerium.. be careful with that word "racist." Its powerful..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:57 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

RACIST.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:04 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

thats ok.. understand..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:10 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I actually laughed out loud the first time I saw Contempts avatar

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan Chi2 wrote:
MGB is a girl?

I serisouly hope your joking.
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:01 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solid_Fire wrote:
[..]

I serisouly hope your joking.

No I don't think he is.
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:03 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

THIS POLL ISN'T FAIR, MGB CHEATED.
I DEMAND A RECOUNT.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:16 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Either that or he bribed all the judges lol tongue.gif
Cerium
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:52 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quan, I get the impression that you will spend a large portion of your life complaining about the 'white man' keeping you 'down'.

Your avatar is a stupid generalization (ie: stereotype) of 'white people' and their inability to talk shit and/or actually fight. Im not offended, but its certainly stupid. Its about as clever as if I had made an avatar of a stick figure going to KFC and ordering a 12pc. bucket of chicken and a grape soda.

Also, dont try to lecture me about... well anything... until you get an A in 10th grade english. Thanks.
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:50 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

But Cerium, Kel loves ORANGE soda
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:24 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LMAO, I wish that series was still on you know. icon_sad.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:49 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cerium, it is a generalization.. true.. I will give you that. You have the wrong impression of me though... How did you get that impression? Since when did I say or imply that the 'white man' is trying to keep me down? Isn't that what 'they' call Pro-Black; which I am not..?

You said that it showed the inability for white people to fight... Thats what you saw from the avatar.. Thats the message that you got.

And as for the lecture and the joke about getting an A in tenth grade English; where did that come from? I think that you have a problem with interpreting messages from small scenes/stories.. You obviously don't have a clue about what you are talking about. If anything, you are the immature one. No one else said anything about my avatar being racist but you.. Noticed that? You blew this way out of proportion Mr. Activist..

Everyone look out.. We have another Martin Luther on our hands..

By the way, I think that you are offended because if you weren't we would not be having this conversation..
Chambahs
Power attack
Power attack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:35 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

(im too lazy to quote but i think he will know what im talking about)

MGB, if thats the case then when will i finally get my first custom thing?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:56 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think mine is approaching. Im most likly going to do something stupid.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 679 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.675134 seconds : 43 queries executed (84.7%): GZIP compression disabled