Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Rantage.

View previous topic  What's the internet best for? Post :: Post RE: SST Halo CTF  View next topic  
Ori Klein
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:57 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Rantage. Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, since I lack the time to do it, and unless I get a dedicated capable webmaster to pull it off, which I doubt will happen, this will never come through, I scrapped the notion and just threw back a rant front on it instead.

I'm talking about my dead website.
It has a new rant.
Like you care.

This is really for me to place a land mark of how rarely I update and how inconsistant I am with my projects.
Lazy me.

JUNKED!
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:34 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

What is the point of this post?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SyrusMX
Wub me, everyone!
or I'll wub your ...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No kidding, ur starting to sound like spyed grav...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 677 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.542112 seconds : 28 queries executed (92.7%): GZIP compression disabled