Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
I Will Host

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  Siege of Avalon Arena Needs Host Post :: Post sscx host?  View next topic  
SSM3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: I Will Host This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Hello. I have a small biller set up on my home network which i use to host my zone SSM3 11th Realm. I will be willing to take on a few more zones who need hosting. Let me know by contacting me. My aim sn is xxssm3xx or you can e-mail me at ihod2005@msn.com

Thanks,
Dan aka EAGLE II
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Like i said inzone, anything i can do to help you, im more then willing too!
NaMeK+

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

SSM3 if your willing to become a netop/server owner, its a good start if you register.
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Yeah, NaMeK+ can tell, he's a netop/server owning vet.
If you want as much respect as NaMeK+ gets, you have to register.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
'the'

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

If you're still accepting zones, my E-Mail is Tacaribe@Mail.com .

I've been looking for a host for a no-work dev zone, as I prefer to start off
from scratch and then actively develop it based on the whims / advice of
players.
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

too bad EAGLE II made such a horrible reputation in 17th Parallel already.
When he got fired he flamed all of staff. I still don't know why he is trying to imitate 17th's settings in SSM3 11th Realm.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Anon_EAGLE II

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Hey MMav, lets see these settings that you say emulate 17th. The settings you must be talking about are from, maybe THE DEVELOPMENT phase of my zone? BTW, its not 11th realm anymore. I changed the name to something else, 11th was just a quickie name to put a face to SSM3. I don't care about you, or your comments about my zone. I flamed staff on the 17th forum for the reason/way i was fired. You people have all sorts of proticals set, one you are missing is investigation of accusations. Instead of getting my side, you fire me. Shows alot of professionalism.

_Dan
Maverick
broken record

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:10 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

And there he goes again...

?messages wrote:
[Sep 09 05:38] EAGLE II: Hey asshole, i didnt copy 17th's settings. If i wanted to emulate 17th, i would have copied the map, the settings and the lvz's. Keep your fucking comments to yourself.

Gosh I cannot wait to be hosted by him! </sarcasm>
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Anon_EAGLE II

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

LOL @ EDITED TEXT
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

You're all dumb asses. Locked.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 650 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.692237 seconds : 35 queries executed (95.6%): GZIP compression disabled