Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
SSI Trust and Betrayal
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic  Newbie question..? Post :: Post Airwars...?  View next topic  
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It has too many pictures on the map.. Like someone went crazy with lvz one they figured out how to use it. Alot of the gfx are unnecessary. But Im no expert. Im just giving my opinion.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:11 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cancer+ wrote:
Grav, how the fuck are you going to go around criticizing other zones without even going into them? Thats like saying, "Subspace sucks!" "Have you played it before?" "No, but it's 2d!" You fucking moron.

I agree with Grav that he can pre-judge a zone witout going into it.

For an example... WoW, I have never played it, but I hate it.

Also, name means everything, it is the very first impression.

Would you meet your new G/F's parents for the 1st time with 5 different stains on your clothes, your face is as hairy as a yeti, your hair is full of grease and you're in your underwear?

If you say "No." then you should understand what I am getting at. If you say, "Yes." then you better learn some Hygene 101.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Cancer+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

why do you hate WoW? you dont know what you can do on it.

bottom line, just come in and check it out.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Donkano
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:18 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cancer+ wrote:
why do you hate WoW? you dont know what you can do on it.

bottom line, just come in and check it out.

Well, the #1 turn-away with it is that it is P2P. I would never pay money to play a game. That is utter bullshit. Like fuckin' Gates over here trying to make everything be paid for.

When the internet first came out,everything on it was free until Gates came along and said, "No, I wanna make a quick buck."
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I just think its way too many pictures.. Buts thats me..
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:18 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Re: SSI Trust and Betrayal Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cancer+ wrote:
TnB (for short) has SVS like settings.

Not dissing the zone here, but I just wanted to point out that this zone doesn't have SVS like settings.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:36 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thats true
Cancer+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:00 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

well, i was just saying they are not one hit, you die settings and they are not super settings.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:02 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Agreed with Donkano. I would never pay to play a game.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:33 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cancer+ wrote:
well, i was just saying they are not one hit, you die settings and they are not super settings.

That doesn't make them by some sort way of negation to default as SVS, either.

I hated WoW too, only and just because everyone were hyping it, and me being a non-conformist.
I tried it, liked it for a while, because it somewhat went back to the core, draw quite a few elements from UO, but I grew bored of it very very fast.
At the end, beyond the pretty graphic, it really wasn't that much of a game, UO had more depth and "freedom" to do things.
Other than massive PvP battles, not much to do there.
Then again, if I wanted PvP I would play SubSpace or the subspace league, it has plenty of that.
P.S. I play on private WoW servers, P2P is gay.
I'll buy a box, np, but I won't P2P.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:59 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I just think there are too many pictures... .. .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 529 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.684320 seconds : 36 queries executed (86.3%): GZIP compression disabled