Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
I need a host.

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  SSE Network Post :: Post arena/server would accept a host. kass...  View next topic  
GeminiDragon588

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: I need a host. This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I got a somewhat completed zone... I have decent bots, completed settings (that get changed slightly here and there), and a half completed map...

I PC run it... But my PC sucks...
(Comp Specs)
Intel II processor
448 MHz
224 MB Ram
14 GB Hdrive...

So as you see its hard for me to run the zone and finish it... My zone has lots of potential and the few testers Ive had enjoy the zone!

If your interested in helping me,
AIM - StaindGroupie588
MSN - SquallFF8535@hotmail.com
EMAIL - GeminiDragon588@gmail.com
Cyphen02

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Yeah, I tested Gd's zone. I think its awsome. And the im sure it would bring in lots of players. Also, I think your map gd could stay the way it is, just add some bases icon_smile.gif also, he has GREAT ship settings. You should contact him and im sure he'll let you try it yourself.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
GeminiDragon588

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Oh yeah! I should mention a description of it... lol

I call it GDZone... But if you want a better title Ill think of one...
Its a fast paced flagging zone where people can own but the tables will change very quickly... The settings make gameplay unpredictable... Thus always making it exciting and interesting. 30 flags, Capture all to win... Theres a cred system and it has powerball usage... Very fun! ^_^
Solid_Fire
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Sounds intresting. I'll have to try it sometime.
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I'm waiting to see if 1st is gonna lock this.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Read this and edit your posts quick!
Spyed
Registered Spam Offender

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

God. Why is everyone so strict on people making hosting topics i think they should have more flexibility and the author should be allowed to use his own style instead of following some crappy questions about the zone.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I don't really want to compare this, but see it like a CV.
A nice and well organized document which you try to "sell" yourself with to an employer.
This would be like that, just not in that official and formal way.
Because, without rules, many idiots here used to spam this forum asking for a zone host without even making their post worth reading.
I do understand this can be annoying for people who'd like to host zones.

It's like a private school, you're being forced to do your work right, if you don't you will be corrected. icon_cry.gif
YEAH SORRY, THE TRAUMAS ARE COMING BACK UP.
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Solo Ace is pretty much on the money with this one. The majority of people would just spam this forum without showing the slightest hint of intelligence.

This system also makes it easier for myself and other hosts to gather as much information about the zone, zone owner, etc. as possible so that we may better determine the quality of the zone.
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

It wasn't locked!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Solo Ace
Yeah, I'm in touch with reality...we correspond from time to time.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Quick! Lock it before idiots like Contempt+ start making posts saying that this thread wasn't locked!
LearJett+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

A well-written hosting request is a rare commodity on these forums.
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

This still isn't locked!
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
1stStrike
Cute like a kitty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Holy crap. I've created a monster. Anyway, you guys have horribly thrown this off topic so now you leave me no choice..sheesh.
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Zone Hosting / Advertising All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 1036 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.524784 seconds : 39 queries executed (94.4%): GZIP compression disabled