Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Bypassing *kill
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic  Saw this and laughed a good bit Post :: Post Secondary Ship Graphics  View next topic  
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:19 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bak wrote:
It does not discuss how to circumvent them.

But it's kinda funny how it does. icon_razz.gif
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Katie
Required materials: Hulk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:56 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I realize that no harm could be done to an empty zone, but it's the principle of the matter.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:33 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

And you've already got an answer: run a good biller. (The latest server.zip should have catid's biller included.)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:15 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm hosting her on the SSI biller. icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Quan Chi2
Member of "Sexy Teenagers that Code" Group
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:41 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL Yea, ask first strike to ban me... I'm sure he will... Friends in high places huh? Why don't you get a life? You're 23 and you're bitching about someone on a computer game. I mean, Im not perfect but I think its plain pathetic. Go take a sleeping pill.

(Guys, I think shes on the rag if you know what I mean... Just play along with it. It will only last a few days.)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:44 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SHIT HEAD
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:47 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

DAMN YOU UGLY. LOOKIN LIKE YOU BEEN HIT WITH A BASEBALL BAT.

I AINT SEEN A FACE LOOK THAT BAD SICNE THE EXCORSIST
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:49 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

YOU MUST HAVE GOT LEFT BEHIND ON EARTH WHEN THE APES RETURNED TO THEIR PLANET.

TALK ABOUT A BITCH. YOU SO UGLY WHEN YOU WERE BORN, THE DOCTOR SLAPPED HIMSELF FOR TAKIN' U OUT
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

quan shut the fuck up!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:51 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

REQUIRED MATERIALS: HULK

LOL

BABY, YOU ARE THE HULK. LOOK AT THAT FACE. MAKE ME WANNA RUN
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Shut up now before you get introuble. Delete your posts and be a good boy.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

AND I JUST NOTICED SOMETHIN'! YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE ITS FALLIN SIDEWAYS. I GOTTA TURN MY HEAD ON AN ANGLE JUST FOR YOUR FACE TO LOOK STRAIGHT! WHAT HAPPENED? HALF YA' FACE HAD A STROKE?
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:58 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:58 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes, that must be it.

I'm a bitch ape with a stoke in half my face.
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:59 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Not to mention if you get me mad, my ape body only gets bigger and I turn green and have an uncontrollable rage.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:02 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

YOU'RE DONE. YOU KILLED IT. ITS OVER. LOL I HAVE JOKES FOR YEARS. YOU GOT JOKES FOR MINUTES.
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:03 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cool.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:05 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I BET YOU GET IT FROM YOUR MAMA
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes.
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:09 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LOL!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THAT NECK BRACE YOU GOT THERE. WHAT IS THAT? YOUR DOG CHAIN? LOL AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE IN THE PARK THAT DAY. YOUR OWNER TOOK YOU ON A WALK THAT DAY?
BlueGoku
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:21 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't think anyone would mind if a forum mod banned this guy.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quan Chi2
Member of

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:42 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I DONT THINK ANYONE WOULD MIND IF I TOLD YOU

FUCK YOU AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING COMPUTER WITH YOU. YOU CAN TAKE KATIE WITH YOU TO AND HAVE A POLICE MAN BEAT YOU.
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Where's your VolumeID to save you this time? Oh that's right, BanG got a hold of you and banned you for a week... what a shame. You'll be missed.
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:09 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
0:SSQ Small Ship Chaos: Banned user #602 attempting to enter as Sai Saici. (Name match)

Look familiar? How about this:

Quote:
0:SSQ Small Ship Chaos: Banned user #602 attempting to enter as KiloThompson. (IP match)

Take a week off, beat off if you have to, just chill the hell out, man.
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:38 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thank God for

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 459 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.731140 seconds : 50 queries executed (65.4%): GZIP compression disabled