Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Anything Goes
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic  What does a Bush and a Black have in c... Post :: Post Newbie question..?  View next topic  
DKoRnDoG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:53 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Anything Goes Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hello, I just wanted to advertise SSU Anything Goes I would really appreciate it if you guys would check it out real quick. More often then not there are people in that zone we get about 10 pop everday...so it would really be appreciated by us at AG to give us a litte more influence and get us noticed by all. Thank you-DKoRnDoG
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:04 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Another advertiser....
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:43 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Contempt+ wrote:
Another advertiser....

That's what this section is for.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:31 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I know, but still
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:14 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

But still what? You are supposed to rant/rave about somebodies zone here. He is ok doing this.

Anyway, the zone is actually pretty good. I like the actual gameplay, and most of the people who play there are nice. When the zone was on SSZ, the zone used to get 15+ pop everyday!

I would reccomend this zone. icon_biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
DKoRnDoG

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:19 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah it is a great zone, may i ask who are you "newb" i dont recall ever seeing that name in the zone?
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:56 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The zone is actually pretty decent, and the staff members are pretty fair.

Newb=Noob icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:03 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

...Confess, I really want to just run up to you and slap you silly. You are such a stupid faggot. Want to whine and waste time and type another stupid server report?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:48 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

newb wrote:
...Confess, I really want to just run up to you and slap you silly. You are such a stupid faggot. Want to whine and waste time and type another stupid server report?
Wow, atleast im doing something to better SS, unlike some people.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:01 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

newb... IGNORED again

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Confess wrote:
[..]

Wow, atleast im doing something to better SS, unlike some people.

Like?
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes, like what?
Confess
Zone Hoster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:39 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Although I do not need to respond and I can end this now with a simple "I do not need to answer myself to you" I will give you what you ask for.

SSBH/ICN/AOG/Helping Zone outs/ Super Fortress/ Dark Wisdom/ Jbond-Hockey/ Battlefield/ Ghost Recon/ SSR/ Active Member of Forums etc.

Gimme some time and I could come up with more.
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:28 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lol, that makes me laugh.

Also, your verse is wrong..

King James Version
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:07 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Helping Zone outs? don't remember that one, and man, Comtempt+ actually got ya good thur... icon_confused.gif Christians icon_confused.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:28 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Last time I heard him trying to "help" a zone was..................... well, I can't really remeber when the last time he tried helping a zone.

What? Is being a christian a bad thing?
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:26 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

No, being Christian is a good thing. Having a strong belief with God is a wonderful way to strive in Continuum. icon_smile.gif
StepUp
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: yea Reply to topic Reply with quote

yes, i agree with purge, Die devil die!, lol
grav_mgun.gif new_evil.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:07 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think the main mistake is parish/perish. (That's my random post of the year).
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:15 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The main pronunciation mistake, yes.
Muskrat
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:19 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, sometimes I have trouble pronooouncing things on the internet. Especially through text.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Contempt+
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:59 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Well, I don't know the difference..

It's the thought that counts, right?
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:25 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I don't believe in any kind of religion/god.
Purge
Episode I > Eposide III
Jar-Jar is kool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:29 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

newb wrote:
I don't believe in any kind of religion/god.

Then let's hope you've been a good little boy and not play around with daddy's science experiments.
newb
Turds are yummy
Turds are yummy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:32 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

...? Ok.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 659 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.731576 seconds : 50 queries executed (72.0%): GZIP compression disabled