Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Welcome to Server Help: Message Board

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
    :: Post Shanky.com / Minegoboom.com - Downtime  View next topic  
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 1:08 pm    Post subject: Welcome to Server Help: Message Board This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Welcome to the Server Help: Message Board! These forums are open to the public. If you wish to receive emails about your posts or when a topic is updated, feel free to create an account here via clicking the Register button in the upper right corner of this page.

Some advantages of registering:
  • Able to see when new posts have been added since your last visit
  • Editing your own posts if you screwed something up (perfect for those like me that never use the 'preview' button to check for errors).
  • Able to private-message another registered user of this board.
  • Receive an email whenever someone replies to your posts.
  • Able to 'watch' another person's topic. (At the bottom of a topic, there is a simple link labeled "Watch this topic for replies". Click it, and you can get email updates whenever that topic is updated.)
  • And much much more.. most of you should have used a PHPBB before, and know the stuff :)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reason for the uglyness of this board This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

The reason this board looks like this is because i was originally planning on having a new server help site with new everything once the new server software was released. Due to reasons beyond those programming for the new server, it is being delayed. Also since the old board was getting pretty fat (almost 20k messages), i figured i might as well get everyone into the new forum setup. It offers much more features and such.

Anyways, this board will look pretty ugly for a while, since i have a nice skin for it waiting to be released. But i want to keep it a secret for a while till i release the new website, which will be released the same day as the new server software goes public. So, if this forums ever looks pretty (aka, black background), you'll know the server software is released.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: