Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
tileset maker i found icredible

View previous topic  future project idea Post :: Post Just Another ChatNet Client (1.2 relea...  View next topic  
OutlawGene
Cya guys, I'm gone
Hey guys, I'm still here
cat /dev/random

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: tileset maker i found icredible Reply to topic Reply with quote

sorry if this doesnt fall directly under the group user misc applications.
it didnt really fall under any group actually. but i came across this amazing tileset maker program. i didnt make it but i thought i should let you know about it.

http://tilestudio.sourceforge.net/

tutorial: http://tilestudio.sourceforge.net/drawing.html

it also lets you mix colors and stuff and change appearances differently than
adobe or any other program does maybe someone could make their own version of this im not sure but here it is.

note: you can also make your own game with it it has that option,
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Madhaha brought this up at SFN, the tutorial makes it look nice and it's by the same guy that made the mario kart clone with worms. Too bad I don't know delphi/pascal or I would look into it more.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Thanks, that looks pretty sweet.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Assassin2684
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ya im trying it out myself. It looks awsome and a good way to make your own tileset.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 673 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.432650 seconds : 29 queries executed (82.7%): GZIP compression disabled