Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Looking at statistics
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic  video card/direct x problem Post :: Post Scabbed Wings of Abaddon  View next topic  
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:58 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Why can't these newbs be more like me? No one likes me, but I don't go out and make it my sheer effort to pester the shit out of them.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Smithy101
Thing 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:11 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Solo Ace wrote:
Shut up k thx.

WTF No icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif

You'll have to make me icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif icon_exclaim.gif
Smithy101
Thing 2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:29 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

C-H-0-0-B-I-E
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:34 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sercit, he is an ass and does it deliberately so people will be able to hear him. Otherwise, he'd be ignored by just about everyone which would be great for us but apparently not so great for him

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:24 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

D1st0rt wrote:
Sercit, he is an ass and does it deliberately so people will be able to hear him. Otherwise, he'd be ignored by just about everyone which would be great for us but apparently not so great for him

Problem fixed.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:10 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sure, your request is even easier. Log in. Once you do, all the advanced features of the forums become available to you. I enabled guest posting so those that needed quick help didn't have to register for a one-time deal.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Sercit
99.5% Optimistic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:32 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Mm, I'm only thankful my forum didn't get many of these idiots after it was reformatted and I became one of the four admins on it. Too bad its down now, and I'm waiting for the two guys that ran the domain to get it back up.
Who cares :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:10 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Stfu Sercit, no one asked you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 426 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 1.092847 seconds : 32 queries executed (84.2%): GZIP compression disabled