Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
First Official Windows Binaries for ASSS

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  Archived posts are merged back into th... Post :: Post Problem with DNS server (resolved)  View next topic  
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: First Official Windows Binaries for ASSS This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Grelminar finally did what he wanted to do a long, long time ago: be able to build his own binaries for Windows. I personally have not tested these, but should within a week or so when I get the time. If someone whom is good with documentation would like to test these out, and write up a simple How To for beginners, I'd be happy to post them here.

Please post all problems and questions pertaining to ASSS in the ASSS Questions forum.
If you find that ASSS crashes at specific times, or contains other functional problems, post them in the ASSS Bugs forum.
If you'd like to request a certain feature, post them at the Server Suggestions forum.
Visit the Official ASSS Website for more detailed information.

View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: