Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
Zone:'Light' :: Do not Host and/or Provide Biller services

View previous topic  my boards Post :: Post Zone is green but no1 can enter  View next topic  
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:20 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Zone:'Light' :: Do not Host and/or Provide Biller services Reply to topic Reply with quote

Okay, I normally wouldn't waste my few minutes of time to post this, as it probably has no effect.

There is a zone currently listed as "Light" the sysops listed as:
Mobius
Taker
Sipha

They stole map and tileset from 2000+; and once approached, they banned me for no reason:
Syth> hey
mobius> who ru?
sqrt's> A friend of a friend
mobius> ahh
mobius> nice
sqrt's> wtf r you doing stealing peoples tiles?
Syth> lol
Syth> gg
Syth> ur banned
WARNING: Disconnected from server

Obviously they're newbs, who have issues. If you'd like to stop in and tell them how gay acting they were; feel free. Complements of "sqrt's", friend of 2000+.
2000+

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:36 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
Obviously they're newbs, who have issues.

100% agree. They REALLY need to get their own material.

(From Cyph):

Quote:
mobius> the owner said that he took them and edited a few tiles
sqrt's> oh comon
mobius> want banned 4 life?
sqrt's> Why would you guys do that?
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:36 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Oh and their story was "the owner edited a few of the tiles"...

does NOT excuse stealing then banning the creator of the tileset.

Oh well, what a night...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:17 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

According to a crediable non-banned icon_wink.gif source, lol.. they also stole Tw's balance arena..

anywho i'm done w/ this.. moving on tongue.gif
Picano2.0
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:32 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I didn't get banned! But I also was in the presence of a bot and a void so.... yeah icon_rolleyes.gif
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:44 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Aw, i'm sure you were so disapointed... lol
lp_street_soldier
Thing 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:45 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I noticed that they stole them first off when it was first up. They banned me for saying that their zone sucks.

And they stole the tileset...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:37 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

They are ban-happy icon_wink.gif
lp_street_soldier
Thing 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:40 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

eeeee!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
DeadPerson

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:05 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

ppl should NetBan them from the billers so they cant steal anymore stuff
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address
2000+

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

DeadPerson wrote:
ppl should NetBan them from the billers so they cant steal anymore stuff

I feel the EXACT same way. But the hosts don't care about small zones like this.
Taker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:12 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i am taker 1 of the owner of the former zone light we had it taken away becuz mobius gave pw to julo (if u see tell me plz)but i am sry that mobius was ban happy and tile steel happy sipha and i had nothing to do with steeling with steeling the tiles i only baned ppl for tash talking our zone when we only had it up for 4 hours mobius did most of the baning so i was not on when mobius went on a baning spree so sry if i ban u for trash talking.
Slowking Man
Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:27 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Taker wrote:
i am taker 1 of the owner of the former zone light we had it taken away becuz mobius gave pw to julo (if u see tell me plz)but i am sry that mobius was ban happy and tile steel happy sipha and i had nothing to do with steeling with steeling the tiles i only baned ppl for tash talking our zone when we only had it up for 4 hours mobius did most of the baning so i was not on when mobius went on a baning spree so sry if i ban u for trash talking.

Quote of the Week:
"It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness."
-Jewish saying
-Woody Allen
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address MSN Messenger
L. Chance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:00 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

LMAO!
nmebase

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:00 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Slowking Man wrote:
[..]

I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:51 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yes yes, no need to quote a image icon_wink.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:13 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

agreed
a_bug

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:15 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i also visited the zone, they offered me mod if i would build map, i told them i wouldnt touch it cuz it was someone elses. i fianlly did something right in my life for once icon_smile.gif
Bak
?ls -s
0 in

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:54 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

wow, you are an great person a_bug, and for this I think would should be our new SSC Biller Op.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:23 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I'm gonna "try" to translate this:

Taker wrote:
I am taker, one of the owner of the former zone light. We had it taken away because Mobius gave the password to Julo (If you see him, please tell me.). I am sorry that Mobius was ban happy and stole tiles. Sipha and I had nothing to do with theft. With stealing the tiles, I only banned people for trash talking our zone when we only had it up for four hours. Mobius did most of the banning so I was not on when Mobius went on a banning spree so sorry if i banned you for trash talking.

Ah, thats better. ^_^[/u]
i88gerbils
Oldbie Server Help

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:38 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Even better...

taker wrote:

I am taker, one of the owners of the former zone Light. We had it taken away because Mobius gave the password to Julo (If you see him, please tell me.). I am sorry that Mobius was ban happy and stole tiles. Sipha and I had nothing to do with the theft of the tiles. I only banned people for trash talking our zone when we only had it up for four hours. Mobius did most of the banning so I was not on when Mobius went on a banning spree. [I am] so sorry if i banned you for trash talking.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:17 pm   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey, there were so many, how was I to get them all. sa_tongue.gif
lp_street_soldier
Thing 1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:33 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

sigh icon_rolleyes.gif

DON'T STEAL TILESETS!

->BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH<-

(No I am not a sheep tongue.gif)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:26 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

you sure fooled me lp street soldier
lp_street_soldier
Thing 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:28 am   Post maybe stupid    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Sigh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Trash Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 634 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.955351 seconds : 50 queries executed (68.8%): GZIP compression disabled