Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
One more ship rotator :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic  Greenland Lvz Editor Post :: Post [TIA] Tiled Image Animator  View next topic  
Jason
Novice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ooo, I'm saving that one in my "pics to use as an utterly blatant forum flame" folder. I've got quite the collection going.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: here Reply to topic Reply with quote

right click > save as or copy and paste into another browser window

the first frame

the frame rotated using SOS ship rotator

the result after i put in the ship (notice how the pointer is a bit off aligned )

ufopointer.png - 1.67 KB
File downloaded or viewed 34 time(s)

ufopointer.png - 1.67 KB
File downloaded or viewed 34 time(s)

pointerrotated.png - 1.76 KB
File downloaded or viewed 49 time(s)

pointerrotated.png - 1.76 KB
File downloaded or viewed 49 time(s)

pointer.png - 0.08 KB
File downloaded or viewed 37 time(s)

pointer.png - 0.08 KB
File downloaded or viewed 37 time(s)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yes, i know that the pointer isnt dead center (the dead center is where the ship will be, the pointer is off aligned after rotating)
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I got a "Page Not Available" error.
Geocities wrote:
If you've already created an index page, and you're still receiving the "Page Not Available" page, your page may have been suspended for violation of our Terms of Service, if any of the following statements are true:
Pulling files from your GeoCities account to a location outside of Yahoo! GeoCities, such as auction sites, message boards, and other web sites.

Owned.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: crap =_= Reply to topic Reply with quote

fine ill use another link

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://phytech.ssjunk.com/pointer.bmp

http://phytech.ssjunk.com/pointerrotated.bmp

http://phytech.ssjunk.com/ufopointer.png
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I already uploaded it locally to these forums, and place them in your message for you.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

oh heh ><

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

actually the 3rd image from the original is the wrong one, the right one is in the other 3rd link
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

so...what's the problem?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, looks fine to me.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

the pointer seems to be off align

if u measure it....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

http://phytech.ssjunk.com/ufopointer.png

the pointer is off align
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

if you mean on the last (bottom right corner) frame, the pointer isn't directly above the thing...that's how it's supposed to be
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

look at the 1st column

compare them to each other

especially the first and 3rd row;
WarFan
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I think he means that the pointer in frame 1 is about 1/8" above the ufo. If you move down to the first frame in the 4th row, the pointer is touching the ufo.

To fix this you need to move your pointer closer to the outside edge. It isnt gonna be perfect though, your ufo isnt the same high and width.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

look at the up pointer and look at the down pointer

the down pointer is a bit off aligned to the right

zoom in

the pointers were done using the sos rotator , the ship is copy and pasted into it later (pointers are untouched)
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

errr, guess I just don't see a problem

if you have photoshop, you can try using one of the action files over at ssdownloads.com and see if you like the results better

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

thats sad about out the "File downloaded or viewed 3 time(s)" thing
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

1) you are a retard bumper
2) wtf are you talking about, you are a retard bumper
3) wtf, you are a retard bumper
4) wtf, log in before you retardedly bump
X-Raider
Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Rofl i couldnt help but laugh SuSE. (Oh god i know hes gonna say something bad....)
D1st0rt
Miss Directed Wannabe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

owned? yes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 638 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 1.155233 seconds : 49 queries executed (91.6%): GZIP compression disabled