Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
CSEdit http://csedit.scripterz.org

View previous topic  Ship Rotator Post :: Post Subgame to ASSS cfg converter  View next topic  
Dr Robotnik

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: CSEdit http://csedit.scripterz.org Reply to topic Reply with quote

grav_beer.gif

Feel free to check out my SubSpace / Continuum Settings Editor.. and lemme know what ya think..

http://csedit.scripterz.org

Continuum Settings Editor
Unknown version number

csedit.zip - 541.42 KB
File downloaded or viewed 481 time(s)

Continuum Settings Editor
Unknown version number

csedit.zip - 541.42 KB
File downloaded or viewed 481 time(s)
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

the context menus are nifty. a little annoying having it save all the time. GUI is MUCH nicer this build!

nice and small... loads easily for editing while using continuum, etc.

pretty nifty, but could really use a few more File menu options tongue.gif otherwise, great!
SOS
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

The fonts look pretty ugly on it.. though I guess when can you ask from Delphi sa_tongue.gif I've never seen a good looking delphi app sa_tongue.gif

"To Quickly Edit Ship Sets Double Click The Orange Ship Name"
OMG Noooooooo! WTH is with the l33t caps-on-every-word crap? That is extremely annoying.

The "beta testers and other freaks" thing is not fully redrawn if the window is erased and it flickers a lot.

And why the "::" in front of descriptions? That is not very good lookin'
-"l33t h41ku"
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

at least mention 1 nice thing!
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Helicon wrote:

It works on my computer tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dr Robotnik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Theres 2 fonts included in the zip file.. if the fonts look ugly plop them into ur fonts folder

The 2 :'s tells ya the min and max values as recomended in the template.ss but ill clean that up..
ohh BTW .. it isnt written in delphi icon_smile.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
SOS
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Huh? Then what is all that... oh wait, borland does a C++ builder too sa_tongue.gif That's probably it sa_tongue.gif

But if this isn't some Delphi messup, then why does it import WinSock functions? I haven't seen it use them, but I'm just wondering... hmm?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

try rapidq... i cheated
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Dr Brain wrote:
Helicon wrote:

It works on my computer tongue.gif

hehe..sorry to bring this in here... we're going to have to take this "outside"?
Dr Robotnik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

yeah. it is written in rapid-q .. and ive just finished the next version.. a few bug fixes.. ive also added a new file function.. and drag and drop support.. and updated the readme.. ive also removed *some* of the l33t caps.. icon_smile.gif

The new version is only on the website, *i think* the link in the first post is the old one.. so check out http://csedit.scripterz.org

grav_update.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
ExplodyThingy
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Quote:
It works on my computer

Thats like the dreaded admin response of "It works on my machine."
And ill take a look at your appwhen im not dling via AOL.

Dr Brain> I hate clean air and clean water. I'm a member of Evil Conservitive Industries
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol even AOL could download that in a few minutes its tiny or maybe it just looks that way next to the 11 mb update im downloading for paintshop pro 7 :S
Krynis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol even AOL could download that in a few minutes its tiny or maybe it just looks that way next to the 11 mb update im downloading for paintshop pro 7 :S
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

How about a version number so I know what version I already have?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
FudLe Pucker
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i wish i knew what u programmin ppl are talking about icon_sad.gif
Price

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I found Syst trojan in it 2 days ago.
It may not be related but somehow syst ended up there...

Just thought i should mention it.
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

I've scanned my comp since installing it, it definitely didn't come with the version I downloaded.

A few suggestions:
The whole file scrolls back up when I do a 'set this setting to ship ->'. :-/
And also it would be nice to have a 'set this settings to all ships'.

Actually, just thought of this one. It would be a major change, but:
How about instead of 'Warbird, Jav, so on' make a menu 'Ships' and replace sidebar numbers with text boxes so you could change each ship's setting easily.
Bleh, I know that was really confusing, I'll attach a very messy screenshot of what I mean.

But this program is very good and has helped me quite a bit. Nice job!
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.

Manufactured screenshot of my idea

csedit_idea.png - 14.71 KB
File downloaded or viewed 110 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 669 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.454117 seconds : 44 queries executed (92.2%): GZIP compression disabled