Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
FACTs SRC?

View previous topic  Socket Problem Post :: Post INI Checking tool  View next topic  
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: FACTs SRC? Reply to topic Reply with quote

Bob Dole.. Bob Dole... Bob Dole...... bob dole.... bob... dole.... or anyone have the source to FACTs?

- cyp
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

lol k0z

I haven't ever seen the source available for download (though I specifically remember NOT bothering to look for it when the clayjar site was still up)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
50% Packetloss
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

bah, think i got it off a post on one of these forums. Its in VB i believe.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email AIM Address
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Yeah, it's VB. I had a feeling one of the older versions had a source... who knows.
This help is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. Cyan~Fire assumes no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Wise men STILL seek Him.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

i dont remember seeing it... check subpspace forums
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Ive seen the source biggrin.gif it needs fixed in a few things XD .... i was wondering if someone has it :-/.... I got the code to encode the tiledata right into the LVL but now to figure out how to take the bytes stick it into a long then conver it into XYTile type :-/ .... meeeehhhh >icon_sad.gif... Oh FACTs -> the bug im talkin about is in the config editor, if you minimize it.. it crashed XD...

- cyp
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

which language...? maybe i can get you code
cypher

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

FACTs is written in VB... ive seen the source to it once but don't have it anymore :-/ meeehh

- cyp
Smong
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Is this it?

FACTS2.zip - 254.61 KB
File downloaded or viewed 88 time(s)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website MSN Messenger
cypher

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

TEEHEE yes! biggrin.gif muchos gracious!

- cyp
nintendo64
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

it's muchas gracias, you can't change gracias gender and muchos gracias is wrong, also because there's no gender concordance.

-nintendo64
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Cypher: get out the crack and flush it all down the toilet.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

spanish is the goto language in the am south for making sarcastic or ironic grammatical errors.
¡Nadie respecta el Español!
Cyan~Fire
I'll count you!
I'll count you!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Lol.

Isn't that source for an older/not-released version?
Take a look at FrmMain, it's not what you see with 0.9.1.
nintendo64
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

That source is not for Facts 0.9.1 pr, it's for a map editor ClayJar was working on.

Here you can read all about it.

http://boards.forumhq.com/ubb/Forum21/HTML/000048.html

-nintendo64
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

.lvzs biggrin.gif

Smong> so long as 99% deaths feel lame it will always be hyperspace to me
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cypher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

nintendo LOL -- dont know dont care anymore biggrin.gif... english pwnz icon_smile.gif

- cyp
Fuzzjdc
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

if u hav the source, are u going to work on it and maybe release the program??
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CypherJF
I gargle nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Has the sourcecode --

"That source is not for Facts 0.9.1 pr, it's for a map editor ClayJar was working on. " non-map editor, been released somewhere?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> Misc User Apps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 631 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.518681 seconds : 46 queries executed (79.8%): GZIP compression disabled