Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
If you could add something to SSC billing server (reopened)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Printable version
 View previous topic  I am VERY new Post :: Post cfg files o.O O.o  View next topic  
reel bad
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Gravitron wrote:

Anyway, how about we begin with ?viewsquad to see who else of your squad is online?
So we can all go back to the good old shift+3 instead of having to use stupid chats?

That'd be great Grav. icon_biggrin.gif

Really no such thing as a private chat, is there?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
i88gerbils
Oldbie Server Help

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:49 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

I miss my ?goat command... >_<

Actually, all you need to do to counteract massive registration is the same thing you do with the player database. Delete unused chat rooms after a certain period.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

While we're sort of on the problem of names, how about that command for deleting (or requesting deletion) of a profile that a person owns but does not use?

Could do this without adding to biller, but 't'would be simpler if added, methinks.
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

So first priitk objects because of "privacy issues" and now he calls it a "good idea"??

Why do I get the feeling that I can tell him a joke that he won't like, and if I tell it to him tomarrow again he'll think it's hillarious...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuSE
Me measures good

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:32 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Estonians sa_tongue.gif
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 10:55 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

He disliked the idea of anyone checking the times when people last logged in, because there are a bunch of names that people want that truly have not been used since 2000 or before. But i guess he likes the idea that if someone hasn't logged in for 3 years is the same as if i didn't log in for about a week.
reel bad
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:30 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Gravitron wrote:
So first priitk objects because of "privacy issues" and now he calls it a "good idea"??

Why do I get the feeling that I can tell him a joke that he won't like, and if I tell it to him tomarrow again he'll think it's hillarious...

If the privacy issues are resolved... isn't it a good idea then?
Gravitron
VIE Vet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 7:02 am    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

If grandma had wheels, wouldn't it be a good idea then?
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:42 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

devil's advocate...
how 'bout a cycle, where wanted names need to be renewed with a limit on the max # / machine. kids can have as many names as they want but they cant KEEP them forever. its a beatbale system, but who would bother? small cases could be handled, the system is flexible. players could maybe even register 1 permanent (master) name. the "famous" guy who wants his name to be his feather can keep "IamGOD" as long as he also doesnt try to register every other variation known to the english language. and if he does, he cant keep them.

'bout name checking, who the heck would actually use this? what's it good for except getting in other people's business. it would be so much easier if people wouldnt take this game as a matter of personal character.chicks dont even go for this game anymore! whats the big deal. gemini dream is still gemini dream, even if he's "Dumbo Fever" in the game... its not like anyone quakes with fear when someone special flies by anyway...

PS the squad checker is WAY overdue.... and maybe a "pop-up frame" (whatever the hell you call those things) that shows only squaddies, so you can PM real easy... the possibilities are endless for improvement here, which is pretty sad
reel bad
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 6:51 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Gravitron wrote:

emot-lol.gif
Helicon
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 7:39 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

reel bad wrote:
Gravitron wrote:

oh yeah

("nested quotes", hehe)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List
ndm_tweezy_911

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 8:22 pm    Post subject: ToO MaNy PoStS This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

way too many posts here i think instead of re-newing names we need to re-new this topic into a new one icon_razz.gif lol jp anyways yea
ndm_tweezy_911

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 8:24 pm    Post subject: This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Helicon wrote:
reel bad wrote:
Gravitron wrote:

("nested "nested" quote")
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ndm_tweezy_911

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: If you could add something to SSC billing server... This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
(User Above) wrote:

: If you could add something to SSC billing
: server...
:
: ... what would it be?

My zone sa_tongue.gif,

but for a feature I would add chat ownership and chat passwording.

I'm not sure if it exists already, but it would also be nice to have a *scoreadd so you could add points to someones score with a bot (subtracting would be nice too).

i agree....wait no i dont.....they should add MY zone
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email Visit posters website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    Server Help Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 649 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.479547 seconds : 39 queries executed (92.8%): GZIP compression disabled