Server Help Forum Index Server Help
Community forums for Subgame, ASSS, and bots

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin (SSL) 

Server Help | ASSS Wiki (0) | Shanky.com
arena properties

View previous topic  center Post :: Post kind of wierd...  View next topic  
g3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:33 am    Post subject: arena properties Reply to topic Reply with quote

properties in .cfg are missing some stuff, like where flags are, and there quantity, and alot isn't explained well, maybe my .cfg doesn't have all options written in, cause its an old version, please tell me what i should do, and if anyone can, send me a .cfg so i check out stuff about it.
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

you can download a cfg from the downloads section. Flag locations are a map thing and are only used in turf mode.
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SOS
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

You're not supposed to touch the cfg manually under normal circumstances.

ESC+C ingame
-"l33t h41ku"
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email
Mine GO BOOM
Hunch Hunch
What What
Hunch Hunch<br>What What

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SOS wrote:
You're not supposed to touch the cfg manually under normal circumstances.

I usually made all my settings via .cfg editing all the time. Hell, back in VIE days with SCF, i'd still prefer *putfile server.cfg instead of ESC+C. Its all a matter of preferance. I sort of have almost every setting memorized on how it works, and what it does, but most new people don't. But to say you shouldn't edit the cfg isn't true. To each his own.
Snake_hellfish
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey mgb u like me : i edit all mannually (no esc-c) cuz it gors much faster to look for something (watch out if you do this make a back up and update it frequently cuz u might make a mistake that will mess all the cfg)

========-----==========

-----bad one i got 2 posts---

Last edited by Snake_hellfish on Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Snake_hellfish
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Hey mgb u like me : i edit all mannually (no esc-c) cuz it is much faster to look for something (watch out if you do this make a back up and update it frequently cuz u might make a mistake that will mess all the cfg)
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Send email MSN Messenger
Snake_hellfish
Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

oh shit i printed 2 times
Dr Brain
Flip-flopping like a wind surfer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

3 if you count the reply. you should have used the edit feature on one of them and typed "repost" or something...
View users profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dr Robotnik

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

insted of ESC + C or notepad.. why not try my settings editor.. its got some time saving feautres like being able to set loads of settings to one number at a time .. its worth checking out http://csedit.scripterz.org
SOS
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

Meh, I can find everything in 2 seconds from ESC+C... I guess it's just what you're used to
Snake_hellfish
Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

meaby but its long anyway.... esc +c scrolls like
-<begin...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-<4second after....
=======
meaby its not exactly like that cuz its an estimation
SOS
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

It doesn't have to icon_wink.gif
reel bad
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

how do you skip to certain sections SOS? is that even what you're talking about?
SOS
Server Help Squatter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif Try holding down shift icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif
reel bad
Seasoned Helper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply to topic Reply with quote

SOS wrote:
icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_twisted.gif

lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Server Help Forum Index -> LVZ/LVL Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
View online users | View Statistics | View Ignored List

Software by php BB © php BB Group
Server Load: 611 page(s) served in previous 5 minutes.

phpBB Created this page in 0.551354 seconds : 40 queries executed (82.5%): GZIP compression disabled