Server Help

General Questions - TCAdmin Subspace Files & Configurations

L.C. - Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:56 am
Post subject: TCAdmin Subspace Files & Configurations
http://www.hlrse.net/subspace/TCAdmin_SubspaceInstall_2010-08-02.rar

This archive contains my configurations and files for support Subspace serverware on TCAdmin. If you need help getting your Windows server setup with TCAdmin (as well as getting this configurations and files imported, and having a quick tutorial on how to start automating serverware creations), contact me.

TCAdmin is a professional gamehosting software (not free). All you need is a Windows server and some additional money laying around for the TCAdmin licenses. I would recommend purchasing the Master Server License for $200 for lifetime ownership (first year of updates are free, but there is a very small sum for every additional year for extended update support). At the moment, Linux is not supported by TCAdmin, but I think they are slowly working on a Linux version of TCAdmin. TCAdmin is a great, easy, simple and professional way to offer gamehosting services to your clients, customers, and freeloaders.

EDIT: FYI, on our server, Bjorn's AI works best using v1.02 files minus aimervbot.exe (which uses the v1.01 executable).
All times are -5 GMT
View topic