Server Help

Zone Hosting / Advertising - FULLTILT (temp host needed)

B@TMAN - Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:15 am
Post subject: FULLTILT (temp host needed)
Hopefully SST or SSM has a slot?

The game design and bot work are done. The final map wont be done untill the end of year, but would like to run the original Full Tilt map till then. I dont care about downtime/backups etc. as long as I have a way to retrieve the server.set after working on it.

SubGame/Merv

http://fulltiltzone.brinkster.net/
batman.ss@verizon.net
tcsoccerman - Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:48 pm
Post subject:
I like that map design, who made it? What IS the gameplay?
B@TMAN - Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:43 pm
Post subject:
That was the first map I made, its ok, but the tiltset looks off @ 8bit. Everything else is original to this zone awell, I even wrote the Merv-plugins myself. The only exception is the shipset credits goes to: OneIFreak, Babylon mod, and Stargate mod for those.

Here is the zone description (also found @ the website)

Full Tilt is a custom zone based around turf mode. Three fighters, Three bombers, and 2 Snipers. The zone has several mission's that reward prizes, or jackpots to the team that successfully completes them.

Mission: IMPOSSIBLE

This mission becomes active when one team possesses all turf flags,
and remains active until the other team captures the flag located in the very
center of the map. When this mission is active a tugawar scenario begins.
This tugawar starts in the center of a ten minute timer, and is pulled in the
direction of the controlling team. When this mission is completed, the super
jackpot is awarded to the winners, game over!

Mission: DISRESPECT

This mission is a matter of respect, or lack there of. Break into the other teams
home base, and control the flag directly outside their nkz. The twist is you need control
of your own base for this mission to work. This mission begins when both nkz flags are
own by the same team, and both controlled for 30 sec. The team that successfully
completes this mission is awarded !Super. (A good way to begin mission IMPOSSIBLE.)

Mission: CHASE

This mission is on a random timer, and can start up at any time. When activated the bot
chooses a random player, and awards them with bouncing bullets. Whenever that person is
killed the prize is pasted to the killer, and so on. The mission runs until seven players
have had a turn. When the mission ends, the bot totals the KILLS of each pilot of both teams,
and awards a team prize. The chase pilot with the most kills is named MVP, and prized once again
with BBullets.

Other missions are in the makings..

Ships are also rewarded prizes/upgrades based on number of kills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commands

!stats - Displays your current game stats, and ranking.
!kills - Displays how many kills you currently have since your last death, and info about your ships upgrades/prizes system which is based on kills.
!jackpot or !jp - Displays current jackpot.

!msg options

Message options are off by default, to turn these options on use the following commands.

!msg - Information about the system, and its functions.
!msg help - Toggle on-off [Help Messages] these messages assist players new to this zone.
!msg multi - Toggle on-off multi-kill messages (when you kill more then one enemy in a short period of time)

-B@TMAN
Confess - Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:53 pm
Post subject:
Hm. Try to reach me ingame, or contact me via one of my contacts (listed in my profile).
The Apache - Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:23 am
Post subject:
that sounds pretty good. i'll come check it out soon?
B@TMAN - Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:14 pm
Post subject:
Still in need of a host,

Anyone know a host such as funservers.com or gameservers.com that will host subspace???
Ganjaman USS - Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:23 am
Post subject:
Look me up in game, Ganjaman USS (with space)

SSZ would probably host it for ya, we're EU though dunno if thats a plus or negative.

Coolio
B@TMAN - Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:26 am
Post subject:
Ganjaman USS wrote:
Look me up in game, Ganjaman USS (with space)

SSZ would probably host it for ya, we're EU though dunno if thats a plus or negative.

Coolio

Why couldnt you be located on the US east coast : P

I know EU player would love to see more zones hosted over there, maybe I'll look 4 you after I get a chance to workout the ship settings on low ping.

Ping to Pittsburgh Pa - US

PING Current:230 ms Average:220 ms Low:210 ms High:350 ms S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.2%
Anonymous - Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:26 am
Post subject:
ahh you will get a host any day now
i like what i hear can't wait to play
All times are -5 GMT
View topic